Bennigan’s is inviting guests to enjoy sweet summertime with its new menu lineup highlighting bold, seasonal flavors and refreshing craft cocktails.
Now through Aug. 3, the Legendary brand is bringing back its fan-favorite Summer Shenanigan’s menu, featuring tropical recipes developed to give guests the perfect seasonal bites and sips! The chef-inspired menu includes:
Flat-Iron Steak Sandwich – Tender slices of warm flat iron steak seasoned with Montreal spices, a blend of fresh spring garden greens, tomatoes and sautéed balsamic honey red onions drizzled with garlic chipotle mayonnaise and served on a garlic toasted Ciabatta roll with a side of fresh basil mayonnaise and Homestyle French Fries seasoned with sea salt.
Rita’s Sriracha Shrimp Salad – Fresh baby spring greens tossed in Bennigan’s house-made sweet chili lime vinaigrette, crisp red bell peppers, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatoes and fresh avocado, topped with famous sweet shrimp hand-dipped in the brand’s secret batter recipe and fried to a golden brown, then tossed in made-from-scratch Dynamite dressing, finished with toasted black sesame seeds.
Mahal-O’Burger – Back by popular demand! A juicy half pound burger covered in pepper jack cheese, drizzled with Sriracha aioli, topped with a cinnamon sugar-glazed grilled pineapple ring and finished with Bennigan’s very own house-made pineapple sweet chili sauce.
For even more seasonal celebrations, Bennigan’s mixologists are stirring up summer fun with these innovative handcrafted cocktails made with premium spirits:
- Fire Twirler – A refreshing blend of Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Finest Call Mango Purée, and Finest Call Strawberry Purée, served frozen with a fresh orange and cherry.
- Tiki Passion – Cruzan Citrus Rum, Finest Call Passion Fruit Purée, Finest Call Mango Purée and Monin Granny Smith Apple, topped with Red Bull Yellow Edition.
- Coconut Island – A taste of paradise! Malibu Coconut Rum, Cruzan Citrus Rum, Midori Melon Liqueur, DeKuyper Blue Curacao and Finest Call Piña Colada Mix.
- Watermelon Kiwi Fusion – Wheatley Vodka, Monin Kiwi Syrup and Midori Melon Liqueur, topped with Red Bull® Red Edition. A summer favorite!
- Truly Hard Seltzer Wild Berry – Naturally sweet flavors of juicy California strawberries, raspberries and Marion blackberries.
- Samuel Adams Summer Ale – Light and refreshing, this American wheat ale has a citrus blend of orange, lime and lemon peels and subtle grains of paradise spice. Crisp and easy-drinking, Summer Ale brightens up any summer day.
“As guests fully return to dining in at restaurants and celebrate the start of summer, Bennigan’s is here to give our loyal and new guests something to crave this season,” said Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “Our in-house innovation team and mixologists created a fresh new menu filled with tropical, tiki-themed summer recipes that are sure to make this season one you’ll never forget.”
The strong global demand for Bennigan’s is fueling aggressive growth worldwide. Currently, Bennigan’s has more than 100 locations open, under contract and in development. The iconic menu, extensive beverage program and Legendary service are all part of a strategy designed to deliver maximum value to guests, teams and franchisees.
In the last few years, Bennigan’s has opened new franchise locations in Melbourne, Fla.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; Doha, Qatar; and Amwaj Islands, Bahrain. The brand’s new restaurant design has proven to be a perfect fit for secondary markets and continues to drive strong unit economics at locations in Steubenville, Ohio; Mandan, N.D.; and Monahans, Texas.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
*All pricing varies by location.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood full-service restaurant that is redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. The polished, fast-casual brand Bennigan’s On The Fly was designed for non-traditional venues, including hotels, or as a delivery-only virtual model that can be operated out of an existing commercial kitchen. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
To join Bennigan’s Legendary franchise family, visit LegendaryRestaurantBrands.com or call 800.804.5049.