Cold Stone Creamery will offer a limited time addition, Hot for Cookie, to their Hot Stone Warm and Delicious plated dessert line beginning January 18. This delectable treat is made with a warm medley of a baked Chocolate Chip Cookie and rich Cookie Dough topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Topping and Shaved Chocolate. Typical of Cold Stone, this product features true innovation by combining a baked Chocolate Chip Cookie with warm, delicious Cookie Dough in the same dessert.
Cold Stone Creamery’s Hot Stone plated desserts combine classic indulgent desserts, such as Brownies, Churros and Funnel Cakes, with Cold Stone’s premium French Vanilla Ice Cream. They are served warm and sharable, creating a parlor feel. Cold Stone has seen a great response to the warm plated desserts, which prompted the introduction of the new, innovative Hot for Cookie.
“The new Hot for Cookie is for true Cookie Dough lovers,” said Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s Senior Tastemaster. “We start with a baked Chocolate Chip Cookie and then top it with gooey Cookie Dough – add our premium Ice Cream and Whipped Topping into the mix, and the combination of textures is truly amazing!”
Hot Stone Warm and Delicious Desserts line-
- LIMITED TIME – Hot for Cookie: A warm medley of baked Chocolate Chip Cookie and rich Cookie Dough topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Topping and Shaved Chocolate.
- Brownie A La Cold Stone: A rich warm Chocolate Brownie, topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Topping, Caramel, Hot Fudge and Pecans.
- Churro Caramel Crave: Warm crispy Churros rolled in Cinnamon and Sugar, topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel and Whipped Topping.
- Chocolate Lava Meltdown: Warm Chocolate Cake filled with Hot Fudge, then topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Fudge, Whipped Topping and Shaved Chocolate.
- No Fair Funnel Cake: Warm, sweet Funnel Cake dusted with Powdered Sugar, surrounded by Strawberries and topped with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberry Puree and Whipped Topping.
Hot for Cookie will be available in all Cold Stone Creamery stores beginning January 18.
Cold Stone Creamery delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experiencethrough a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of Mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 14 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates more than 1,500 locations in 20 countries.