While it might be the height of winter, Red Lobster is heating things up with the return of Lobsterfest! Back for a limited time, guests can indulge in the largest variety of lobster dishes available all year. With entrées starting at just $19.99*, like the NEW! Lobster and Chips, guests will have a hard time choosing between craveable selections like NEW! Ultimate Lobsterfest Surf and Turf and classic favorites such as Lobster Lover’s Dream and Ultimate Feast.
This year’s Lobsterfest lineup will have lobster lovers rejoicing at the assortment of lobster-centric combinations to choose from, including:
- NEW! Ultimate Lobsterfest Surf and Turf – A skewer of Maine lobster and filet medallions, wood-grilled and paired with a smashed potato topped with melted cheese, Maine lobster meat and a rich lobster cream sauce. Served with choice of side.
- NEW! New England Lobster and Seafood Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails, split and sautéed with Dungeness crab**, jumbo shrimp, mussels, smoked sausage, corn and potato wedges in a garlic white wine sauce.
- NEW! Lobster and Chips – A hand-battered, deep-fried petite Maine lobster tail, served with french fries and coleslaw.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A succulent roasted rock lobster tail, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast – A tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, Red Lobster’s signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo wood-grilled shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
- RL Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo – Tender Maine lobster meat tossed with fresh tomatoes in a rich and creamy garlic Alfredo sauce, served on a bed of linguini.
“We’re always exploring new and exciting options to offer our guests. This year, we’re adding a twist on the classic fish and chips dish, taking it up a notch by swapping fish for lobster in our NEW! Lobster and Chips entrée, available for only $19.99,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster.
No meal is complete without unlimited, fan-favorite Cheddar Bay Biscuits and a choice of salad, which accompany every entrée. Guests can also complement their Lobsterfest meal with the NEW! Chilled Lobster Claw and Shrimp Cocktail as well as choose from two refreshing, limited-time cocktails that will put guests in a summer state of mind:
- NEW! Strawberry Shoreline – Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum blended with fresh-squeezed lemon juice, strawberry daiquiri mix and ginger ale and served in a collectible NEW! Lighthouse Glass.
- NEW! Prickly Pear Margarita – Sauza Gold Tequila, hand-shaken with triple sec, our house mix and prickly pear syrup.
Want to enjoy Lobsterfest from the comfort of your home? Red Lobster now offers To Go and delivery at www.redlobster.com, providing guests with the convenience of ordering directly to their door. Guests can earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards by signing up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards.
*Prices higher in New York Times Square, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam.
**Dungeness Crab is available while supplies last.