New Lunch Combos, Starting at $6.99: Choose From More Than 20 Classic and Signature Options
Applebee’s restaurants are celebrating summer’s longer days and warmer weather with new Fresh Flavors of Summer, featuring the latest in Applebee’s culinary obsessions – the Blackened Sirloin & Garlicky Green Beans and Margarita Queso Chicken & Shrimp – along with guest favorites like the California Shrimp Salad, Lemon Shrimp Fettucine and Green Bean Crispers.
For a limited time, Applebee’s guests can savor the new Fresh Flavors of Summer at a great value, starting at just $9.99.
“Summer is a fantastic time to be in the kitchen because the season delivers so many flavorful, colorful ingredients to use throughout our menu,” said Applebee’s Executive Chef Michael Slavin. “Inspiration comes from farmers markets, family gardens and fresh fruit off the vine. With our Fresh Flavors of Summer menu, we’re putting the best ingredients of the season in the spotlight.”
Among the summer ingredients Applebee’s is using at the peak of perfection: rich, smooth avocados and artichokes, garden-fresh green beans and red, ripe tomatoes. Citrus, buttery bibb lettuce and an herb-filled green goddess dressing add to the straight-from-the-farmer’s market experience.
Highlights from the new Fresh Flavors of Summer include:
- The Blackened Sirloin & Garlicky Green Beans is a 7oz. sirloin rubbed with blackened seasonings and basted with lime butter served on a bed of crispy red potatoes tossed in a tomato pesto sauce. A side of fresh-cut garlicky green beans and chunky Roma pepper relish adds color and flavor to this new summertime favorite.
- The Margarita Queso Chicken & Shrimp is layered with flavor. Chipotle lime shrimp and grilled chicken in a cilantro lime glaze is served over a flavorful combo of Mexican rice, white queso, corn and black beans. Finishing it with fresh avocado, chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime adds the perfect amount of fiesta flair.
New Lunch Combos, Starting at $6.99
With more than 20 craveable Classic and Signature soups, salads, sandwiches and entrees to choose from, Applebee’s new Lunch Combos, starting at $6.99, make it easier than ever to break away from the brown bag boredom of a desk lunch. Applebee’s new Lunch Combos lineup features four new sandwiches:
- The Classic Turkey Breast Sandwich is thick slices of slow-cooked turkey breast, crisp romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes and smoky mayo on a freshly toasted ciabatta bun.
- The American BLT Sandwich is six slices of crisp Applewood smoked bacon piled high and smothered with melted American cheese on freshly toasted Tuscan bread with smoky mayo, fresh iceberg lettuce and tomato slices.
- The Four Cheese Grille Sandwich is a blend of classic sharp cheddar, aged white cheddar, Asiago and Parmesan cheeses, melted to perfection on freshly toasted Tuscan bread, and served with a bowl of tomato basil soup.
- The Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich is stacked with thick-sliced, slow-cooked turkey breast piled on ciabatta bread and topped with ripe, creamy sliced avocado, Jack cheese, red ripe tomatoes, fresh lettuce, crispy bacon and green goddess dressing.
Applebee’s is the world’s largest casual dining chain, with approximately 2,000 locations in 49 states, 15 countries and one U.S. territory. Based in Kansas City, Mo., Applebee’s takes pride in providing a welcoming, neighborhood environment where everyone can enjoy the dining experience. Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® is a DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) brand, and is franchised and operated by Applebee’s Services, Inc. and its affiliates.