New Orleans-born coffeehouse launching six new offerings
It will soon be even easier for fans to get a Big Easy energy fix from their beloved New Orleans-born coffeehouse, because PJ’s Coffee is introducing six brand new specialty energy drinks.
Beginning today, just in time to combat the grueling summer heat, guests will have their choice of three new Boosted Teas and three Red Bull Infusion Drinks that feature a perfect mix of fruity and tropical flavors, in addition to their usual line of premium roasted hot and iced coffee.
“We’re so excited to be rolling out these six refreshing and unique drinks that will have everyone ready to take on summer in a big way,” said PJ’s Coffee Vice President of Brand Strategy Reid Nolte. “We know that everyone has big plans this time of year, so what better way to gain the energy to do it all than by grabbing one of our Boosted Teas or Red Bull Infusion drinks?”
These new offerings, available at all PJ’s locations, include:
- Berry Mango Boosted Tea: Paradise over ice! A slightly sweetened raspberry tea with a kick of natural caffeine, paired with flavors of Mango, Strawberry and Melon flavors.
- Blue Razz Boosted Tea: Freshly brewed green tea with a zing! Featuring delightful flavors of Blue Raspberry and enhanced with a revitalizing blend of natural caffeine.
- Cherry Lime Boosted Tea: Lively flavors of Tart Cherry and Lime that pair perfectly with smooth Green Tea and enhanced with natural caffeine.
- Dragon Fruit Red Bull Infusion: Delicate and mild notes Dragonfruit perfectly mixed with the all-day energy boost of Red Bull.
- Blue Coconut Blast Red Bull Infusion: The sun-drenched days are made slightly sweeter when flavors of smooth Coconut and Blue Raspberry are paired with Red Bull.
- Tropical Mango Red Bull Infusion: The energy to spend all day on island time! Red Bull mixed with flavors of Pineapple and Mango.
PJ’s Coffee utilizes only the best quality Arabica coffee and carries a complete line of espresso-based beverages, flavored coffee, award-winning Original Cold Brew iced coffee, plus a variety of food options. Fresh-baked pastries and desserts are available during multiple parts of the day. PJ’s Coffee is the industry leader in sourcing methods, from farm to cup, with a focus on supporting sustainability. To learn more about PJ’s Coffee or to find a location near you, visit pjscoffee.com.
Phyllis Jordan, a pioneer in the coffee industry, founded PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans in 1978, and demonstrated that better beans, superior roasting techniques, and pure passion for the art of coffeemaking mattered. In 2008, the company was purchased by New Orleans natives and brothers, Paul, Steven, and Scott Ballard. PJ’s Coffee serves a wide variety of hot, iced and frozen coffee beverages using only the best quality Arabica coffee beans, as well as organic tea and fresh breakfast pastries. PJ’s Original Cold Brew Ice Coffee is brewed daily using a special cold-drip process that protects the flavor and strength of the beans, while producing a coffee that is two-thirds less acidic – a process and technique developed by its founder and used for more than 40 years at all PJ’s locations. Bags of whole bean coffee and single serve cups of PJ’s Coffee are available for sale in-store and online. With more than 145 operating stores, including four international locations, PJ’s Coffee continues to grow in the U.S. and abroad. For more information, visit pjscoffee.com or follow PJ’s Coffee on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- More from PJ’s Coffee