Seasonal strawberry menu featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes will be available through August
Starting today, Bob Evans Restaurants, the home of America’s Farm Fresh, welcomes back hand-picked, vine-ripened strawberries for the Spring and Summer months. The Fresh Berry menu is a continued effort by Bob Evans to serve guests seasonal flavors they want, like fresh strawberries, which according to The Packer’s 2022 Fresh Trends report, are the second most consumed fruit in the U.S., only behind bananas.
From the crate to your plate, these dishes are topped with ripe strawberries full of freshness and flavor – sourced from U.S. family-owned farms. Additionally, these dishes will be available to order for Mother’s Day, making it easy for guests to celebrate Mom in a sweet way. The Fresh Berry Meals, starting at $6.99, are available now for guests to enjoy at all locations for dine-in, carryout or delivery through August. The seasonal menu includes:
- Fresh Berry Farmer’s Choice Breakfast, the signature dish now includes three hotcakes or two slices of brioche French Toast topped with freshly-sliced strawberries, a sweet strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Plus, two fresh-cracked eggs cooked-to-order, your choice of breakfast meat and hash browns, home fries or fresh-cut fruit.
- Fresh Berry Hotcakes, four hotcakes topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Served with your choice of farm-famous breakfast meat.
- Fresh Berry French Toast, two slices of thick-cut brioche French toast topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Served with your choice of farm-famous breakfast meat.
- Strawberry Banana Oatmeal, rolled oat oatmeal topped with vine-ripened strawberries, fresh banana slices, strawberry sauce and pecans. Served with fresh milk and a side of our signature banana nut bread.
- Summer Berry Salad, a bed of fresh greens topped with slow-roasted chicken, vine-ripened strawberries, pecans, real blue cheese and a lite berry vinaigrette.
- Family-Size Summer Berry Salad, this family-sized version of the Summer Berry Salad serves up to six and comes with 12 dinner rolls. Available for delivery or curbside pickup.
- Chicken Salad Fruit Plate, tender, all-white-meat chicken salad atop a bed of fresh lettuce and spinach with fresh-sliced cantaloupe, vine-ripened strawberries and grapes. Served with your choice of freshly baked bread.
The fresh berry deliciousness even extends to beverages and desserts this season with these items:
- Strawberry Supreme Pie, the summer pie favorite is back in season with a rich cream cheese filling topped with fresh hand-picked, vine-ripened strawberries and whipped topping.
- Strawberry Citrus Splash, last year’s fan-favorite is back in season! This refreshing beverage is made with real orange juice and real strawberry puree.
While the Fresh Berry menu gives guests a perfect way to celebrate Mom with a homecooked, farm-fresh meal, Bob Evans Restaurants will also be offering special celebration platters, available now through Mother’s Day on May 14. Save time in the kitchen this year and make more memories with Mom by letting Bob Evans handle the cooking. Families can order individual or family-size meals for dine-in, carryout or delivery on Sunday, May 14. Mother’s Day options include:
- Mother’s Day Celebration Platter — The Mother’s Day Celebration Platter is served hot with a hearty helping of Bob Evans’ signature hand-carved, slow-roasted turkey, two hickory-smoked ham steaks, cranberry relish, two freshly-baked dinner rolls, and your choice of two farmhouse sides. The platter serves one and is available for dine-in, take-out, curbside pickup or delivery through May 14.
- Mother’s Day Celebration Family Meal — Served hot, the Mother’s Day Celebration Family Meal feeds up to six and includes a family-sized portion of Bob Evans’ signature hand-carved slow-roasted turkey, eight hickory-smoked ham steaks, three family-size farmhouse sides, a dozen freshly-baked dinner rolls and cranberry relish. The meal is available for curbside pickup, carryout or delivery through May 14.
- Mother’s Day Brunch: For those treating mom to brunch, Bob Evan’s Family-Sized Breakfasts will help you fill your table with generous portions of classic breakfasts, complete with eggs, farm-famous breakfast meats, biscuits and more.
- Don’t forget the dessert!
Bob Evans will be offering three add-on pie options for Mother’s Day. The Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie and Double Crust Apple Pie, as well as the Strawberry Supreme Pie, back for spring and summer, starting at $4.69 per slice.
Join us at your hometown Bob Evans Restaurant on Mother’s Day
On Mother’s Day, all Bob Evans locations will be open during normal business hours, which vary by location, for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving all your farm-fresh favorites for dine-in, carryout or delivery. Also, every location will be offering gift cards for purchase with a $5 bonus card for every $25 purchased – perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or recent grads!
For more information or to find a location near you, please visit www.BobEvans.com.
- More from Bob Evans Restaurants