Nation’s Leading Upscale Breakfast, Brunch, and Lunch Restaurant Brand Launches Innovative Dishes & Drinks as Seasonal Selections
Another Broken Egg Cafe, the award-winning, upscale breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant, is celebrating the new year with four new seasonal food and two craft cocktail selections for guests to enjoy through mid-April The new items are available at most cafes across the nation and can be purchased for dine-in, takeout and delivery.
“We love to experiment with new, unique creations at Another Broken Egg, especially when it comes to seasonal rollouts,” said Brandy Blackwell, vice president of marketing for Another Broken Egg Cafe. “Our goal is to provide guests with exceptional menu items and craft cocktails that will keep them coming back for more. We add unique, chef-inspired twists to breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites, creating never-before-seen dishes such as the new Al Pastor Benedict, which adds spice to a classic eggs benedict in the form of slow-roasted shredded pork shoulder and green chile and Jack cheese muffins and more.”
Another Broken Egg Cafe’s seasonal selections are available through April 24, while supplies last, and include:
- Guava Jam French Toast: French toast with guava jam, topped with fresh raspberries, hazelnut chocolate drizzle and powdered sugar. Served with two eggs any style and bacon or house-made sausage patties. Pairs perfectly with a Grand Mimosa and a Barista House Blend Coffee.
- Street Corn Scrambler: Scrambled eggs filled with chorizo, red onions, tomatoes and roasted corn. Topped with crispy tortilla strips, cotija, green chile crema and cilantro. Served with grits or fresh country potatoes. Try this delicious entrée with a Bloody Mary and a Barista House Blend Coffee.
- Boston Cream Cakes: Boston cream-layered triple pancake stack topped with chocolate cream, toasted almonds and a unique alcohol-infused Baileys fresh whipped cream. Guests must be 21 to order; however, Baileys fresh whipped cream can be substituted with regular whipped cream. Served with two eggs any style and baked bacon or house-made sausage patties. Order this with an Irish Coffee and a Simply Orange Juice.
- Al Pastor Benedict: Slow-roasted shredded pork shoulder, green chile and Jack cheese muffins, topped with poached eggs, hollandaise, spicy red pepper sauce and green onions. Served with grits or fresh country potatoes. Pairs with a Hendrick’s Blackberry Mule and a Rwanda Muhondo Single-Origin Coffee.
- Irish Cold Brew: JAMESON Irish Whiskey with a Baileys Original Irish cream topping.
- Hendrick’s Blackberry Mule: Hendrick’s gin, fresh sour mix, fresh fruit flavor of blackberries and ginger beer. Available by the glass or by the pitcher.
In addition to seasonal features, Another Broken Egg Cafe creates an indulgent brunch experience for its guests that is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes, including options guaranteed to satisfy those with gluten-free, vegetarian and other dietary restrictions. The cafes offer an enticing and modernized environment where food and beverages come together to create the perfect social dining environment. Offering a full bar with specialty mimosas, bloody marys and more, Another Broken Egg Cafe is perfect for a wide variety of guests and occasions.
For more information about Another Broken Egg Cafe and its menu items, please visit www.anotherbrokenegg.com.
Another Broken Egg Cafe of America Franchising, LLC (Another Broken Egg Cafe®) is an upscale breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant that specializes in award-winning, Southern-inspired menu options with innovative twists and signature cocktails. Celebrating indulgence through the finest, high-quality ingredients, the brand is one of the fastest-growing, daytime-only franchised concepts in the country, with more than 80 locations in 15 states and dozens more in development. With over 26 years of experience in the daytime cafe category, the company named a “Top Food Franchise” by Entrepreneur Magazine and Franchise Business Review in 2022. The brand is well-positioned for expansive growth after implementing several new full bar and culinary initiatives designed to drive incremental sales and increase profits for individual cafes.
- More from Another Broken Egg Café