Strawberry, Almond and Goat Cheese Salade, Berries & Cream Cheesecake and more now available at popular French neighborhood bakery
la Madeleine French Bakery & Café is committed to sharing the joie de vivre (joy of living) with guests by using fresh, wholesome ingredients in its offerings. And the arrival of spring brings bountiful new ingredients that la Madeleine has incorporated into new menu items.
For a limited time, guests can embrace the warmer weather while enjoying these flavorful new offerings:
- Strawberry, Almond and Goat Cheese Salade – Spring mix topped with balsamic glazed strawberries, toasted almonds and fresh goat cheese, served with French vinaigrette.
- Berries & Cream Cheesecake – An individual cheesecake topped with a fresh strawberry, blueberry and whipped cream.
la Madeleine is also bringing back these fan-favorites that are perfect for the spring:
- Lemon White Chocolate Chunk Cookie – A seasonal favorite, this delicious white chocolate chunk cookie is iced with lemon glaze.
- Lemon Blueberry Danish – Flaky pastry dough with lemon filling, topped with blueberries and drizzled with icing.
- Mini Liberte Tart – Individual tart topped with glazed raspberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
“Our culinary team is constantly innovating to offer our guests an enhanced experience with more variety,” said Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Fox. “Spring has its own flavor profiles, including berries and citrus, so we created offerings showcasing fresh strawberries, blueberries and other seasonal favorites. We have no doubt that guests will quickly become fans of these craveable items.”
In the middle of a busy life, la Madeleine is a little piece of France you can call your own.
French-founded and French-owned since 1983, la Madeleine French Bakery & Café is a convenient daily escape for guests. Serving breakfast all day, lunch and dinner, the menu is rooted in approachable French cuisine using simple, fresh ingredients and time-honored recipes featuring soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, pastas, handmade French patisserie and more. Walking into la Madeleine, guests are transported to France with a traditional French bakery display and a space to call your own. In 2019, la Madeleine ranked as the #2 Baked Goods Franchise by Entrepreneur, and Sandelman ranked the company #1 for Availability of Indulgent Items, #2 Sandwich Chain, and #3 for Attractive and Inviting Restaurants. La Madeleine was also just ranked one of the Top Franchisees of 2021 by Entrepreneur. To learn more about la Madeleine’s franchise opportunities, visit lamadeleine.com/franchise. La Madeleine operates more than 86 corporate and franchise bakeries in nine states, and is owned by Rennes, France-based Groupe Le Duff, which was founded by Louis Le Duff in 1976. For more information, visit lamadeleine.com and follow la Madeleine on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.