Orange County’s newest food hall, Mess Hall Market will feature a diverse selection of offerings, including Greek street food, lobster rolls, home-style Vietnamese, Mexican-French fusion, and hand-crafted cocktails. The lineup includes acclaimed chefs such as Andrew Gruel of Slapfish, Danny Godinez of Anepalco, and Aaron J. Perez of Vaka Burger.
The chef-driven food and beverage concepts encompassing a multi-purpose 12,000 square-foot space, Mess Hall Market, are on the campus of FLIGHT at Tustin Legacy, a 38-acre creative office campus encompassing nearly one million square feet within the 1,600-acre master-planned community of Tustin Legacy.
“With such a high-caliber group of chefs, there is nothing like Mess Hall Market,” said Parke Miller, Executive Vice President of LPC West, Lincoln’s west coast arm. “We are so excited to present an innovative, modern food hall that will bring incredible and diverse cuisine to the region.”
The secured line-up includes:
- Slapfish, the beloved seafood restaurant, alongside brand new concept, by acclaimed Chef Andrew
- Anepalco, a Mexican restaurant by Chef Daniel Godinez, combining traditional Mexican ingredients with French cooking
- Chef Godinez will also design and operate the full-service bar, The Bar @ FLIGHT, that will provide wine, beer and hand-crafted
- The Lost Bean an organic coffee, tea & juice shop curated by Bodie Rasmussen. The Lost Bean will also be a full-service
- Rasmussen will also open a new-concept, The Little Greek, serving authentic Greek street
- Vaka Burger from Chef Aaron J. Perez, a famed establishment best known for its grass-fed burgers and duck-confit grilled cheese. Vaka Burger rose to prominence after their popular food truck turned into a foodie haven on the eastside of Los Angeles. This will be Vaka’s first Orange County
- The Sandwich Society, a well-known foodie-sandwich destination, offering unique sandwiches, fresh salads, and soups. The shop was founded by Mi Ho, a self-proclaimed sandwich aficionado who has built a loyal following among sandwich-lovers.
- Laguna Beach-based Another Kind Cafe, will open its second location serving Vietnamese-inspired crossed-cultural
“Our goal is to make this a truly one of a kind destination: super high-quality food from critically acclaimed chefs served in an absolutely unique setting,” said Miller.
Lincoln Property Company, founded in 1965 by its chairman Mack Pogue, is a privately-owned real estate firm involved in real estate investment, development, property management and leasing worldwide. Lincoln has offices in all major markets of the U.S. and throughout Europe. Lincoln’s cumulative development efforts have produced over 130 million square feet of commercial space and over 212,000 multifamily residential units. Lincoln Property Company is the second largest apartment manager in the United States. Access www.lpcwest.com for more information.