IHOP is on trend for value-seekers in 2012 with the launch of its 7 for $7 Menu, according to leading money-saving blogger Tara Kuczykowski from DealSeekingMom*. Raising the bar for the New Year, IHOP is featuring a delicious variety of seven great meals for just $7, seven days a week, including new picks like a mouth-watering Bacon-Wrapped Sirloin Steak and a savory serving of Hash Brown Crusted Chicken & Biscuit. The tasty line-up is set to satisfy America’s round-the-clock appetite for a wide range of meal choices and warm, friendly service at a consistently good value.
“The 7 for $7 Menu delivers real value without compromising on taste, quality or selection, which is a welcome treat for our guests as they look to stretch their dollars further,” said Natalia Franco, senior vice president, marketing for IHOP. “For less than the price of the average movie ticket1, guests can satisfy their craving for a delicious and relaxing dining experience in ways that are uniquely IHOP.”
The new IHOP menu is highlighted in DealSeekingMom‘s 2012 Top Value Trends outlook, which flags helpful tips for busy moms looking for the latest and greatest value opportunities in the New Year. While dining out can often fall out of the family budget, IHOP’s 7 for $7 Menu is recognized for offering on-the-go moms unexpected value and satisfying selections that make it easier for her to treat the family to breakfast, lunch or dinner at a sit-down restaurant.
“IHOP’s 7 for $7 Menu features meal combos that satisfy every breakfast, lunch or dinner craving, 7 days a week at an affordable price,” said Kuczykowski from DealSeekingMom. “It sets the stage for a year that is expected to reveal high-quality products that fit a range of budgets and consumer needs.”
IHOP’s 7 for $7 Menu offers mouth-watering new meal deals, classic IHOP favorites, and even a SIMPLE & FIT choice all day, every day.
- NEW! Bacon-Wrapped Sirloin Steak & Eggs: Meat-lovers will savor two petite USDA Select sirloin steaks wrapped in crispy hickory-smoked bacon. Two fluffy eggs and golden hash browns complete the hearty entrée.
- Chicken & Waffles: This classic favorite features four crispy chicken tenders and four golden waffle quarters served with whipped butter and tangy honey mustard sauce or choice of dipping sauce.
- NEW! Cheesy Western Omelette: Giving mealtime a kick, this new cheesy combination is made with a unique blend of shredded cheese, creamy cheese sauce, fresh green peppers, sweet onions and diced ham. The fluffy omelette is served with fresh fruit or three buttermilk pancakes.
- Nutella® Crepes & Eggs: Enjoy two delicate crepes filled with fresh slices of banana and Nutella® chocolaty hazelnut spread. Always a crowd-pleaser, the plate is crowned with cool strawberry compote and whipped topping and served with two eggs and two slices of bacon.
- NEW! Bacon & Cheddar Hash Brown Stack: This creative creation really stacks up! Enjoy golden hash browns piled with crispy chopped bacon, melted Cheddar cheese, sliced tomato and an over-medium egg which is then topped with rich hollandaise sauce, green onions and more diced bacon. Served with fresh fruit.
- NEW! Hash-Brown Crusted Chicken & Biscuit: A new twist on an old favorite, enjoy a tender, juicy chicken breast, covered with IHOP’s crispy signature hash browns and served with two eggs and one buttermilk biscuit smothered with country gravy.
- SIMPLE & FIT Veggie Omelette: Under 600 calories, this lighter option is made with egg substitute, mixed with a blend of fresh green peppers, onions, sliced mushrooms and oven-roasted tomatoes and served with fresh fruit.
The exciting new meal deals are available for a limited time only at participating IHOP locations. No substitutions, coupons or discounts accepted. To find the IHOP near you, visit www.ihop.com. Follow IHOP on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ihop.
* IHOP and DealSeekingMom have a commercial relationship.
For 53 years, the IHOP family restaurant chain has served its world famous pancakes and a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are loved by people of all ages. IHOP offers its guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2011, there were 1,532 IHOPs in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Under the licensed name IHOP at HOME consumers can also enjoy a line of premium breakfast products available at leading retailers. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).