Old favorites return to the menu just in time to warm up the holiday season
Newk’s Eatery celebrates fall with new seasonal menu items and a holiday gift card promotion. The fast-casual restaurant brand, known for its fresh, flavorful meals, is unveiling new and returning favorites just in time to warm guests for colder weather.
“Newk’s strives to serve our communities with an evolving menu of seasonal flavors and distinctive options year-round,” remarked Chief Marketing Officer Denise Pedini. “With chilly weather fast approaching, we have plenty of delicious sandwiches, salads, soup and pizza options to tantalize your tastebuds this holiday season.”
Newk’s fans will notice old favorites and brand-new items added to the menu beginning Oct. 11:
- Italian Chopped Salad: Genoa salami, ham, pepperoni, mixed greens, provolone, red bell peppers, pepperoncini, garbanzo beans and Parmesan, tossed in Italian dressing. ($9.99 – $10.29)
- Meat Deluxe Pizza: Pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, mozzarella, garlic olive oil and pizza sauce topped with fresh basil. ($11.99 – $12.29)
- French Dip Sandwich (A permanent menu addition): Roast beef, caramelized onions, Swiss, Creole mustard and mayo on Parisian bread, served with a side of au jus. ($11.99 – $12.49)
- Roast Beef & Horseradish Sandwich: Roast beef, cheddar, red onions, lettuce, tomato and horseradish sauce on Parisian bread. ($11.99 – $12.49)
- Chicken & Dumplings Soup: Tender chicken breast and bite-size southern dumplings simmered in a savory chicken broth with carrots, celery and onions and seasoned with fresh herbs.
The seasonal fun doesn’t end there. Newk’s will also run a gift card special from Oct. 11 through Dec. 31. For every $50 gift card purchase, Newk’s Rewards members will receive a $10 bonus reward available to use from Jan. 1 through March 31, 2024, in their rewards account. Guests must be Newk’s Rewards members to receive the bonus reward, and this program is only available via in-store and in-app gift card purchases. ($10 bonus is not available for e-gift cards purchased on Newks.com.)
Based in Jackson, Mississippi, Newk’s Eatery is a fast-casual chain that operates and franchises over 100 units in 16 states. Founded in 2004 and named after Co-Founder Chris “Newk” Newcomb, Newk’s hand-preps more than 30 fresh ingredients daily for salads, sandwiches, soups and pizzas, all made in-house without fryers or microwaves. Its Signature Cakes are baked in Newk’s own bakery. Fresh grab-and-go options are also available. Newk’s mobile app, available on Google Play and the App Store, offers mobile ordering for curbside, in-store pickup or delivery. In 2020, Newk’s ranked in Nation’s Restaurant News’ “Top 200 Countdown” and Restaurant Business’ Top 250 Chains. Newk’s has also been selected as a Top Food Franchise by Entrepreneur. In 2021, Newk’s was recognized in Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top Scorer in Takeout Food Quality” and ranked among the highest “True Loyalty” scores – the percentages of respondents who said they visit because of a real desire to experience the brand, as opposed to convenience.
- More from Newk’s Eatery