Guests Can Make it a Summer to Savor with Delicious New Meals and Combos
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar, the American restaurant that is home to Good Food and Good Times with 146 locations across 17 states, has launched a special menu perfect for celebrating the summer months. Tastes O’ Summer features tasty new menu items and gives guests awesome bang for their buck with tons of combo options.
For $14.99, guests can create their own O’Mazing combos created specifically with summer in mind from the pick-two menu, including two sides. Tastes O’ Summer also features three all-new menu items – Chicken Tender Nachos, Whiskey BBQ Tenders & Shrimp, and Bayou Tenders & Shrimp. Back by popular demand is the Black, Bleu & Bacon Salad.
Entrée pick-two options include:
- O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders – Three of our hand-breaded Chicken Tenders.
- Buttermilk Fried Shrimp – Five large tail-on shrimp.
- Bone-In Pork Chop – 5-oz. pork chop seasoned to perfection.
- Popcorn Shrimp – A generous portion of our popcorn shrimp.
- Smothered Chicken Breast – Grilled chicken breast covered in our signature BBQ sauce, topped with applewood smoked bacon and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Hand-battered Atlantic Cod – Two pieces of our Atlantic Cod.
One entrée item can be upgraded for an additional $4 and include:
- Baby Back Ribs –1/3 Rack of Baby Back Ribs with our signature BBQ sauce, Carolina Gold BBQ sauce or Nashville Hot sauce.
- Atlantic Salmon – 6-oz. Hand-cut, herb-seasoned Atlantic salmon.
- Top Sirloin – USDA Choice 6-oz. Top Sirloin.
- Crab Cake – Pan-seared lump crabmeat cake drizzled with our tangy lemon sauce and green onions.
Tastes O’ Summer new menu feature entrées include:
- Chicken Tender Nachos ($11.99) – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders, chopped and on top of warm tortilla chips and queso, with shredded cheddar, Pico de Gallo, and fresh jalapenos. Drizzled with our mouth-watering signature smokey honey-mustard and topped with chopped cilantro.
- Whiskey BBQ Tenders & Shrimp ($14.99) – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders smothered in whiskey BBQ sauce and popcorn shrimp, dusted with spicy 12 pepper seasoning. Served with choice of two sides.
- Bayou Tenders & Shrimp ($14.99) – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders smothered in a Cajun Shrimp sauce and crispy popcorn shrimp, dusted with special Cajun seasonings. Served with choice of two sides.
- Black, Bleu & Bacon Salad ($15.99) – Grilled asparagus, crisp Romaine lettuce tossed in Caesar dressing, topped with blackened USDA Choice sirloin, tomatoes, onions, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles and toast points.
Upgraded sides for the summer include:
- Campfire Potatoes ($1.49) – Roasted potatoes topped with garlic butter, cheese, bacon and green onions wrapped in foil. Served with sour cream.
- Fresh Corn-on-the-Cob ($1.49) – Cooked in the husk and seasoned with garlic butter.
Guests can also top off their celebration with a Bahama O’Mama, a cocktail featuring Cruzan and Malibu rum, orange, and pineapple juice with a grenadine floater, or a Sam Adams Summer Ale. Finishing your meal off on a sweet note, the dessert menu features Peach Cobbler, showcasing sweet, juicy peaches tucked under a layer of flaky pie crust topped with sugar crystals.
To find an O’Charley’s location near you, please visit www.OCharleys.com.