Paul Martin’s American Grill announced the launch of the 2013 Fall Menu at all locations starting September 18th for a limited time. The latest menu showcases the season’s flavors with new offerings priced from $9 – $26.
In addition to Paul Martin’s Classics, guests will find fresh creations such as:
- Hoisin Marinated Pork Chop – This all natural, double cut pork chop is marinated overnight in a hoisin marinade, then mesquite grilled to order and served with lightly sautéed Brussels Sprouts tossed in a bacon shallot vinaigrette.
- Pappardelle Short Rib Ragu – Fresh ribbons of pasta are topped with house made slow cooked tomato sauce and fork-tender all natural beef.
A dollop of fresh Bellwether Farms whole cow’s milk pasteurized ricotta cheese completes this hearty dish.
- Albacore – Seasoned with blackening spices, fresh Albacore Tuna is seared to medium rare perfection and accompanied by chilled yellow and green Blue Lake beans topped with a tangy tomato-olive salsa.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – The finest whole chickens are roasted in-house to create the stock. Pureed vegetables are then added for a thicker consistency. After the addition of mesquite-grilled chicken, onions and chiles, this hearty and mildly spicy soup is garnished with corn tortilla strips, cilantro, feta cheese, and poblano pesto.
- Warm Apple Crisp – Crisp Fuji apples are tossed with cinnamon sugar and soaked in Laird’s Applejack. They are then baked with an oatmeal-walnut topping and served warm with house made vanilla ice cream and caramel.
To learn more about Paul Martin’s American Grill, our philosophy, and our food, please visit paulmartinsamericangrill.com.
The mantra of Paul Martin’s is “Seasonal & Delicious.” Restaurateurs Brian Bennett and Paul Fleming developed the concept for the first restaurant in Roseville, Calif., with an emphasis on American cuisine made with the highest quality, peak-of-the-season ingredients prepared simply and well, and offered at accessible prices. The restaurant now has locations in Roseville, El Segundo, Westlake Village, San Mateo, and Irvine, Calif., with plans for continued expansion. To learn more about the Paul Martin’s American Grill and our food, visit paulmartinsamericangrill.com.