Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, a leading family-dining restaurant, is bringing back its Bakery Inspired Breakfasts menu to all Perkins locations, with prices starting at $8.99 in participating locations.
“Our Bakery Inspired Breakfasts takes two of the things that we do best, breakfast and bakery, and combine them into delicious offerings that guests may indulge in morning, noon, or night,” said Diana Garcia-Lorenzana, Vice President of Marketing for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery. “Breakfast is an ever-growing category and we’re delighted to meet the cravings of our customers while giving them the flexibility to enjoy these meals when they want.”
The Bakery Inspired Breakfasts lineup features these platters.
- Blueberry Muffin French Toast Platter: Our own Blueberry Mammoth Muffin is sliced and dipped in French Toast batter, grilled and topped with a warm blueberry topping, whipped topping and powdered Served with two eggs and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Boston Cream Pie Pancake Platter: Three buttermilk pancakes layered with Bavarian cream, then topped with milk chocolate icing, whipped topping and a maraschino Served with two eggs and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Cinny’Min French Toast Platter: Three slices of our luscious French Toast dusted with cinnamon sugar, served with two eggs and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Lemon Blueberry Waffle Platter: Our own Belgian Waffle with blueberry topping and a lemon cream cheese Finished with whipped topping and powdered sugar. Served with two eggs and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Sticky Bun Waffle Platter: Our made-from-scratch Belgian Waffle topped with pecans and a brown sugar cinnamon Served with two eggs and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
The Bakery Inspired Breakfasts menu is available at Perkins restaurants from July 5 through September 5, 2023.
In addition to the breakfast lineup, the Perkins bakery is sweetening up the summer with seasonal offerings including Pineapple Upside Down Mammoth Muffin and Lemon Meringue Pie (whole or by the slice). Guests may also cool down with the Berrylicious Refresher.
It is now easier than ever for guests to enjoy Perkins favorites, as all entrées and bakery treats are available for dine-in, curbside pickup and delivery by visiting www.PerkinsToGo.com. For more information, contact your local Perkins location or visit www.perkinsrestaurants.com/menu.
Founded in 1958 as a single pancake house, Perkins has transformed into the nation’s leading family restaurant. Through the years, Perkins has remained true to its mission of providing guests with friendly service and classic comfort dishes at a great price.
Perkins takes great pride in their service and the dining experience, embracing a “Kindness Served Daily” philosophy.
Today, Perkins has nearly 300 company-owned and franchised locations across 32 states and Canada. Over the years, this legacy brand has transformed to become legendary. Perkins was named a 2023 Top 100 Restaurant in Technomic’s Top 500 Restaurant Chain Report, a 50 Most Loved Brand by Yelp, and a Top 500 Franchise by Franchise Times.
Perkins is an Ascent Hospitality Management brand, which is on a mission to build an amazing workplace, create customers for life and become a franchisor of choice. To learn more about Perkins franchise opportunities, visit https://perkinsfranchising.com and for more information about the brand, visit the company website at https://www.perkinsrestaurants.com.
FOOD LINKS: BAKERY INSPIRED BREAKFAST