P.F. Chang’s China Bistro has announced the re-opening of its location at the Irvine Spectrum Center. The restaurant has been rebuilt from the foundation up and offers one-of-a-kind architectural design, menu, service and music.
The new store will remain unique in the P.F. Chang’s portfolio and will serve as a space for the culinary and beverage teams to test and share their latest innovations. Popular dishes, cocktails, décor and technology elements will be evaluated for possible national rollout to the company’s 204 locations. The restaurant re-opened today, December 13th at 5 p.m.
“The new Irvine P.F. Chang’s represents all that we’ve learned in 18 years, and what we hope to become over the next five to ten years,” said Lane Cardwell, President of the P.F. Chang’s China Bistro concept. “We are thrilled to share this vision with our guests and actively involve them in our ongoing evolution. Our goal is to delight our fans with a one-of-a-kind experience that, while innovative, remains true to the core of P.F. Chang’s.”
The 8,000-square-foot P.F. Chang’s will feature small plates and dishes from across Asia, 90 wines from regions around the world, a significantly expanded craft and import beer selection, an extensive signature drink menu, freshly brewed loose-leaf teas and specialty coffees.
The new, pan-Asian fare, which will be complemented by already-popular P.F. Chang’s cuisine, includes small plates such as Kashmir Wok-Seared Lamb, Shrimp & Bacon Okonomiyaki and Bang-Bang Chicken Flatbread.
Also featured is a unique menu introducing new favorites that are currently only available at the Irvine location:
- Sichuan Roasted Half Chicken: Sichuan spice rubbed half chicken, flame kissed and slow roasted. Served with sweet soy and crispy sesame tossed shoestring fries
- Chinese 5 Spice Duo of Duck: Slow cooked leg and crispy skinned breast served with a sesame watercress salad and a dried cherry-ginger chutney
- Double Cut Roasted Pork Chop: Double bone grilled, topped with sweet chile sauce and pineapple relish. Wok-seared brussels sprouts on the side
- Sichuan Grilled Steak Frites: Sichuan spice rubbed flank steak, grilled to perfection. Served with garlic-black bean scampi butter and crispy sesame tossed shoestring fries
- 3 Fish – 2 Ways: Scottish Salmon, Alaskan Black Cod or Alaskan Halibut – Simply grilled with wok-seared vegetables, or lemongrass marinated with southeast Asian glazed asparagus
- Singapore Black Pepper Prawns: Wok-seared jumbo sweet water prawns with a classic Singaporean black pepper glaze
- Orange-Spiced Halibut: Grilled and drizzled with an orange-spiced dressing and served with a side salad
As part of the updated architectural design, the restaurant entrance has been relocated to accommodate the changes in mall traffic and the bar has been moved to allow for an indoor/outdoor service station that flows seamlessly onto the patio. The unique store features P.F. Chang’s original trademark horse, warrior and hand-painted mural, all of which have been updated with greater artistic expression.
P.F. Chang’s is located in the Irvine Spectrum Center. The restaurant will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to midnight. Reservations are accepted by calling (949) 453-1211 or online at www.pfchangs.com and walk-in guests are also welcome. In addition to the dining room, there is additional seating for guests at the bar and on the large patio, which features a fire pit. Online orders can be placed at www.pfchangs.com and picked up at the restaurant.
At P.F. Chang’s nationwide, including the Irvine Spectrum location, guests will find a selection of classic favorites – a tantalizing array of appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, noodles, rice, vegetables and desserts. Also available at Irvine is an all-new lunch menu and special “Chang’s for Two” option that offers guests any two classic dishes, a small plate, two cups of soup and a dessert to share for $19.95 per person. P.F. Chang’s Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu features dim sum, street fare and premium cocktails, weekdays from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.* at the bar, dining room or patio.
*Happy Hour offerings and hours are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws. Happy Hour is dine-in only. Void where prohibited. To confirm Happy Hour specifics please contact your local P.F. Chang’s restaurant. This advertisement is not intended for residents of AR, MA, OK, OR, PA or VA. Warrior® Card discount is not valid for Happy Hour.