In honor of Veterans Day, and to thank veterans, active duty military and reservists for their service, Red Lobster is offering dine-in guests a free appetizer or dessert on Thursday, November 11. Guests only need to show a valid military ID or proof of service to redeem this offer.
Guests may choose their free appetizer or dessert from a special menu that includes the following selections*:
- Lobster and Langostino Pizza
- Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Langostino Lobster-Artichoke-and-Seafood Dip
- Crab-Stuffed Shrimp Rangoon
- Signature Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks
- White Wine and Roasted-Garlic Mussels
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Brownie Overboard
- Key Lime Pie
To view the complete Red Lobster menu or find a Red Lobster restaurant location, visit RedLobster.com. To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, guests can sign up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards.
*Tax and gratuity not included. Availability may vary. Dine-in only.