Guests Will Have a Chance to Win Grand Prize Trip for Two to 2016 Tournament Games in Houston
With less than a week until the kickoff of the Men’s College Basketball Tournament, Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery announced today the return of its RB College Hoops digital bracket challenge. The contest will give participants the chance to win a grand prize trip for two to the 2016 tournament games in Houston. To further celebrate, the restaurant will roll out a new line of “Street Foods” on March 18 for guests to enjoy with Rock Bottom’s variety of craft beers brewed in-house, while watching the games.
Now through March 19, guests can visit rbcollegehoops.com and create an account to complete a bracket for the full tournament, as well as predict the final combined score of the championship game teams. In addition to the grand prize, each of the restaurants’ participants with the highest score at the end of each round will receive a $150 Rock Bottom gift card and the runner-up will be rewarded with a $75 gift card. Challenge winners will be notified of their winnings via e-mail the day after each round has been completed and can redeem their gift cards through Dec. 31, 2015.
“This tournament is the most exciting time of the year for college basketball and Rock Bottom’s digital bracket challenge continues to make the games even more interesting,” said Will Powers, senior director of marketing for Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery. “Last year, we rewarded more than 200 winners during our bracket challenge and the 2014 grand prize winners will be heading to the tournament games in Indianapolis this year. We’re excited to give another one of our lucky guests the chance to have the same experience at next year’s games.”
Starting on March 18, guests can enjoy a limited-time selection of Rock Bottom’s “Street Foods” that includes:
- Latin Salsa Stack – Freshly diced avocado, black beans, roasted corn, minced chipotle pepper, red bell peppers and cilantro garnished with house-made Pico de Gallo and fresh lime surrounded by seasoned blue corn and flour tortilla chips.
- Chorizo and Cotija Pretzel Bites – Baked pretzels stuffed with spicy sausage and crumbled cotija cheese that is served with a jalapeno smoky mustard sauce and garnished with green onions and cotija cheese.
- Crispy Guacamole Tostadas – two crispy corn tortillas spread with guacamole and topped with Mexican curtido slaw, salsa roja, fresh cilantro, crumbled cotija cheese and a fresh lime wedge.
- Grilled Quesadillas – two crispy flour tortillas filled with black beans, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses and roasted corn, garnished with crumbled cotija cheese and freshly chopped cilantro and served with charred habanero tomato salsa for dipping.
- Crispy Spiced Salmon Bites with Pineapple Salsa – Beer battered salmon bites, tossed in Rock Bottom’s own Santa Fe spice, sprinkled with green onions, and served with pineapple salsa for dipping.
- Steak BLT Sliders – Two chimichurri marinated Certified Angus Beef® sirloin steak sliders that have been grilled to perfection and shaved thin. Served on two garlic butter grilled torta buns with Santa Fe spiced bacon, fresh tomatoes, iceberg lettuce and chipotle mayonnaise with julienne radish garnish.
- Jack Stuffed Burger Sliders – Two pepper jack cheese stuffed mini burgers served on garlic butter grilled torta buns and topped with house-made guacamole, Pico de Gallo, and garnished with fresh cilantro and julienne radish.
- Beef Barbacoa Sliders – Two beer infused slowly braised beef barbacoa sliders, served on garlic butter grilled torta buns, topped with house-made sweet pickled onions, fresh cilantro and chipotle mayonnaise garnished with julienne radish.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – Crispy beer battered onion rings served with house-made roasted jalapeno ranch and ketchup.
- Black Bean and Corn Flautas – Black beans, roasted corn, onions and garlic, blended and rolled in two crispy flour tortillas served with guacamole and charred habanero tomato salsa for dipping.
- Mini Street Tacos – with avocado, shredded cabbage, salsa roja, Mexican crema, tomatilla salsa and crumbled farmer’s cheese.
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Breweries are polished casual dining establishments featuring excellent service, high-quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers served in a comfortable, hospitable atmosphere. The Rock Bottom menu features a wide variety of items ranging from classic favorites like Ball Park Pretzels and Brewery Nachos, to innovative dishes like Classic Mac ‘N Chicken, Beer Battered Fish and Chips, and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Rock Bottom operates in 18 states from coast to coast.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is the largest craft brewery restaurant operator in the country with nearly 200 franchised and company-owned restaurants primarily operating under the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants and Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries brands. As a leader in the casual dining segment, CraftWorks also operates strong regional brands, including ChopHouse and Big River, and employs more than 12,000 people throughout the U.S. All of CraftWorks’ restaurant brands have innovative menus with made-from-scratch food and a vast selection of unique craft beer, as well as unbeatable service and loyalty programs that tout over a half-million active members. Based in Broomfield, Colo., CraftWorks is not only committed to serving its loyal guests, but also the communities in which its restaurants operate. In 2000, the CraftWorks Foundation was formed and has contributed millions of dollars, positively impacting communities throughout the country. For additional information about CraftWorks, the foundation and its craft brewery restaurant brands, please visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com.