Brewery Restaurant Launches Collaborative Menu of Chef and Brewer Creations for a Limited Time
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is thrilled to announce the national rollout of its award-winning Three Pepper Ale. To honor its silver medal win at the 2014 Great American Beer Festival (GABF), the company has launched a chef- and brewer-inspired menu to celebrate its local brewers and chefs. Now through May 17, guests can enjoy Three Pepper Ale with a variety of new menu items created with Rock Bottom’s handcrafted brews.
Rock Bottom’s Three Pepper Ale gets its flavor and bit of heat from house-roasted, anaheim, jalapeno and poblano peppers. The seasonal ale recently claimed a silver medal at the GABF in the Field Beer category by its Arrowhead restaurant. Presented by the Brewers Association, GABF is the largest national beer competition recognizing the most outstanding beers produced in the U.S.
“Guests have had rave reviews about our award-winning Three Pepper Ale and its perfect balance of flavor and subtle spice. We’re thrilled to expand this offering on a national level so that all of our customers can enjoy the ale and have fun pairing it with a variety of our brewer- and chef-inspired appetizers, entrées and even desserts,” said Stan Frankenthaler, chief officer of food, beverage and strategic supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc.
The Brewer/Chef limited-time menu includes Beer Cheese Soup – a Rock Bottom favorite – as well as:
- Certified Angus Beef Tips – Certified Angus Beef top sirloin tips, grilled and simmered in ale demi-glace made in-house with portobello and button mushrooms, and served over white cheddar mashed potatoes with a crispy and green onion garnish.
- RB Ale Chicken – Marinated chicken breast, pan-seared and oven-roasted with portobello mushrooms and ale demi-glace made in-house, served over white cheddar mashed potatoes.
- Cuban Cristo – Shaved pit ham, chopped pork shoulder, sliced dill pickles and swiss cheese surrounded by sourdough bread with a thin smear of honey mustard and mayonnaise, dipped into beer batter and deep fried. Dusted with powdered sugar, served with french fries and accompanied by sweet and spicy jalapeno berry jelly.
- Fish and Chips – Beer-battered cod served golden brown with french fries, apple coleslaw and housemade cajun remoulade.
- Salted Caramel and Toffee Mason Jar – Toasted graham cracker crumbs and salted caramel sauce in a mason jar, topped with two layers of creamy cheesecake custard, graham cracker crumbs, heath bar toffee bits. Topped with vanilla wafers, whipped cream and more toffee bits.
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Breweries are polished casual dining establishments featuring excellent service, high-quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers served in a comfortable, hospitable atmosphere. The Rock Bottom menu features a wide variety of items ranging from classic favorites like Ball Park Pretzels and Brewery Nachos, to innovative dishes like Classic Mac ‘N Chicken, Beer Battered Fish and Chips, and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Rock Bottom operates in 18 states from coast to coast.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is the largest craft brewery restaurant operator in the country with nearly 200 franchised and company-owned restaurants primarily operating under the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants and Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries brands. As a leader in the casual dining segment, CraftWorks also operates strong regional brands, including ChopHouse and Big River, and employs more than 12,000 people throughout the U.S. All of CraftWorks’ restaurant brands have innovative menus with made-from-scratch food and a vast selection of unique craft beer, as well as unbeatable service and loyalty programs that tout over a half-million active members. Based in Broomfield, Colo., CraftWorks is not only committed to serving its loyal guests, but also the communities in which its restaurants operate. In 2000, the CraftWorks Foundation was formed and has contributed millions of dollars, positively impacting communities throughout the country. For additional information about CraftWorks, the foundation and its craft brewery restaurant brands, please visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com.