Great Choices, New Items and a Friday Night Seafood Buffet On The Menu at America’s Dinner Table for a Limited Time
Shoney’s is inviting America to Get Hooked on freshly prepared, quality seafood selections, which include a new Atlantic Cod with Blue Crab and Shrimp Cake and its famous Friday Night Seafood Buffet for a limited time.
Through April 17, Shoney’s will feature the following seafood selections:
- (NEW) Seafood Bites – A blend of tender shrimp, crab, cheese and spices, lightly fried and served with Cajun tartar sauce for $4.99.
- Wild-Caught Pacific Salmon – Seasoned filet served with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet, all for $10.99.
- Pile O’ Shrimp – A dozen large shrimp, hand-breaded and lightly fried, served with coleslaw and cocktail sauce. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet for $8.99.
- (NEW) Atlantic Cod with Blue Crab & Shrimp Cake – Sautéed codfish filet topped with blue crab & shrimp cake. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet for $9.99.
- Fish Sandwich – Shoney’s fried codfish filet sandwich served on a toasted hoagie with lettuce and tartar sauce, served with choice of side for $6.99.
Available à la carte all week, our guests can enjoy all of these seafood items and more for one great value price with Shoney’s Friday Night Seafood Buffet, starting at $11.99, each Friday, beginning at 4 pm.
Shoney’s also is featuring a new dessert, Cool Berry Pie, a creamy tart filling blended with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, paired on a rich chocolate cookie crust, finished with a whipped topping and powdered sugar for $3.99.
“Every day, America is looking for fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service. And at this time of year, they are also looking for incredible seafood, new choices and tasty desserts,” said David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO. “Guests will find all of those and more at Shoney’s, where we are undergoing a brand revitalization that you can see and taste.”
Since acquiring Shoney’s in January 2007, Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to revive and reinvigorate Shoney’s family-friendly, southern style restaurants, which was one of the premier family casual dining concepts in the United States.
Davoudpour caught the restaurant industry by surprise earlier this year with the unveiling of his new prototype restaurant at Sugarloaf Mills in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The state-of-the-art Shoney’s features traditional favorites, including cooked-to-order entrees and seasonal buffets. The inside-the-mall location, a first for Shoney’s, also features a full liquor service, big-screen TVs and Shoney’s On The Go®, a quick service dining option providing fresh, high quality Shoney’s favorites within minutes.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 170 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys and YouTube.