Tattle, the hospitality industry’s go-to source for customer feedback management and data-focused operational insights, announced today a host of significant milestones, capping off a major growth year. With hundreds of brand partners and integrations with best-in-class technology providers, the company maintains its outlook of continued expansion within the next 12 months.
- Surpassed 11,000+ locations globally across 220+ hospitality brands, spanning 23 countries and supporting 7 different languages.
- Expanded the restaurant partner base with the addition of new brands such as Chili’s (Brinker International), CAVA, Mellow Mushroom, Robeks and more.
- Launched innovative new product features including Menu Item Level Feedback, Review Management, Receipt Scanning (for menu item level feedback), Survey Translation (language localization) and more.
- Reinforced platform privacy protocols and data security to fully support enterprise brand partners’ technical needs.
- Expanded integration partner base with the addition of Toast, Square, Spendgo, Paytronix Online Ordering, Chowly, Bite, Incentivio and Lunchbox 2.0.
- Expanded data services with white-glove “Executive Business Reviews”, led by Head of Analytics Alexander Kuzmanoff, to focus on in-depth, immediately actionable executive-level recommendations that lead to measurable location-level revenue improvements.
“In 2023, we really doubled down on what ‘actionable insights’ mean to our partners — especially enterprise partners — by offering unique product features and data services, so our partners can maximize their feedback data with the hands-on support and recommendations from our in-house restaurant analytics team,” said Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “We have successfully gained the trust and confidence of some of the most prominent brands in the hospitality space, as we continue striving to be the premiere CX partner for hospitality brands.”
Tattle is a customer feedback technology platform built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels. With nearly 30 integration partners across POS, digital ordering and loyalty sectors, Tattle can dramatically boost the feedback volume and completion rate for restaurant locations through automation and data centralization. Using AI (Artificial Intelligence), Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant and ghost kitchen locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction and revenue.
The core benefits of the Tattle integration include:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside with automated survey distribution
- 10% average guest feedback penetration and a 94.7% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Leverages AI to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories for improvement across each location
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident Management System for recovering 1 in 3 guests with email templates and automation
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. With brand partners including Chili’s, Dava, MOD Pizza, Hooters and Dave’s Hot Chicken, Tattle supports 220+ leading hospitality brands across 11,000+ locations globally. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
- More from Tattle