Tattle, the industry-leading Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform for restaurants to collect feedback data and generate algorithm-driven improvement recommendations, recently released a receipt scanning feature to further enhance the platform’s ability to collect menu item level feedback.
Traditionally, through Tattle’s robust integrations with 35+ ordering, POS and loyalty providers in the hospitality industry, Tattle surveys can automatically bring in order details from each transaction and ask customers to provide menu item specific feedback. With the new receipt scanning capability, even for restaurants without an integration in place, they’ll be able to collect menu item level feedback simply by allowing customers to upload a photo of their receipt.
Based on the photo, Tattle surveys will automatically recognize and list the ordered items, and ask the guests to rate each item at the end of the survey. This seamless user experience makes it easy for customers to provide constructive, detailed feedback, while allowing restaurant brands to gather the much-needed guest sentiment data around LTOs (limited time offer) and permanent menu items. This is invaluable data insights for flagging early signs of any potential operational or recipe issues, and for investigating patterns of guest satisfaction or dissatisfaction. By tapping into this additional dimension of data beyond just sales numbers, restaurants can make more confident, accurate decisions around menu optimization, menu innovation, LTO promotion, operational improvement and more.
“Tattle’s offerings and innovation begin with the restaurant in mind, and how we can unlock ways for the restaurant team to capture additional data through a seamless guest experience,” said Alex Beltrani, founder and CEO of Tattle. “This new menu item level feedback feature tells restaurant executives, at a glance, which items they should double down on, which items should be removed, which items should be fine tuned — as well as how.”
The core benefits of Tattle integration include:
- Automated post-transaction survey distribution to guests for optimal engagement (on average 7-10% penetration)
- Pre-populated survey with transaction data to ensure 94.7% average survey completion rate of up to 55-questions
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Statistically significant guest feedback volume for reliable identification of patterns, trends and improvement opportunities at a unit, group and brand level.
- Proprietary algorithms to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories and top monthly objectives at a unit level
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident management and guest win-back with centralized customer, transaction and sentiment data
- Automated and personalized guest communications within one dashboard to extend hospitality beyond restaurants walls
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Dave’s Hot Chicken, Hooters, Farmer Boys, The Halal Guys and many more. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
- More from Tattle