Tattle, the AI-driven survey platform providing the restaurant industry with detailed, data-driven insights into guest sentiment, today announced it has achieved Gold Partner status with Olo (NYSE: OLO), a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants. Restaurants which use both Olo and Tattle can effortlessly uncover key operational improvements, resulting in tangible ways to elevate omni-channel guest experience, giving team members the data they need to increase positive guest sentiment, and ultimately drive sales and repeat visits.
Tattle automatically sends guests with a causation-based survey after they order from the Olo platform. This provides restaurant operating teams with guest feedback from all sales channels powered by Olo, so they can in turn, make high-impact operational improvements. Currently, Tattle has many shared restaurant partners with Olo including MOD Pizza, Hooters, Dave’s Hot Chicken, and more.
“Olo is a clear leader when it comes to the modern restaurant’s digital ecosphere,” says Alex Beltrani, Tattle Founder and CEO. “We’re thrilled to be the organization’s only guest feedback Gold Partner, and look forward to working with Olo’s team and restaurants to operationalize feedback in a way that results in elevated guest sentiment and, ultimately, sales.”
The core benefits of the integration include:
- Automated post-transaction survey distribution to guests for optimal engagement (on average 7-10% penetration)
- Pre-populated survey with transaction data to ensure 94.7% average survey completion rate of up to 55-questions
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Statistically significant guest feedback volume for reliable identification of patterns, trends and improvement opportunities at a unit, group and brand level.
- Proprietary algorithms to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories and top monthly objectives at a unit level
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident management and guest win-back with centralized customer, transaction and sentiment data
- Automated and personalized guest communications within one dashboard to extend hospitality beyond restaurants walls
“With its granular and in-depth way of capturing and deploying guest feedback, it’s clear Tattle offers something deeply meaningful for restaurant operators,” said Diego Panama, Olo’s CRO. “We’re pleased to welcome them as a Gold Status partner, and are looking forward to further deepening our integration to provide even more value to the restaurants that we serve.”
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Dave’s Hot Chicken, Farmer Boys, The Halal Guys and many more. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
Olo Inc. (NYSE: OLO) is a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants that enables hospitality at every guest touchpoint. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s on-demand commerce engine, providing restaurants a single source to understand and serve every guest from every channel, whether direct or third-party. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, Olo customers can build personalized guest experiences in and outside of their four walls, utilizing one of the largest and most flexible restaurant tech ecosystems on the market. Over 600 restaurant brands trust Olo to grow their sales, do more with less, and make every guest feel like a regular. Learn more at olo.com.
- More from Tattle