‘Best in Class’ Oh, Baby Back Ribs showcased on new summer menu starting June 20
Hello, sunshine. Meet warm Irish hospitality.
On Monday, June 20, Bennigan’s is rolling out a limited-time summer menu featuring an array of chef-driven food and innovative cocktails fit for a Legendary 40th Anniversary celebration.
The new “Summer Shenanigans” menu includes several hearty entrées that will remind long-time fans why dining at Bennigan’s is a step above the rest, thanks to the large portions, quality ingredients, affordable pricing and the brand’s refusal to cut corners – from the kitchen to the Irish hospitality, amazing service and family friendly environment.
Get ready to fall in love at first bite with the Ultimate Hook-Up, featuring Bennigan’s “Best in Class,” savory Oh, Baby Back Ribs – a half rack of slow-smoked ‘fall-off-the-bone’ ribs brushed with zesty BBQ sauce and finished on the grill. Build a delectable combo from the following options:
- Ribs & BBQ Grilled Chicken – This Outrageously Saucy combo includes a Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast, basted with zesty BBQ sauce, topped with melted shredded Colby cheese and sliced green onions. Served with a side of BBQ sauce, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
- Ribs & Signature Chicken Tenders – This Legendary Love Story pairs the ribs with three Signature Chicken Tenders, served with a side of BBQ sauce, smoky honey Dijon, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
- Ribs & Cajun Grilled Shrimp – The Summer Surf and Turf features a Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Cajun seasoning, served with a side of BBQ sauce, Remoulade sauce, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
The savory summer selections continue with three bold new flavors for Bennigan’s Premium Buffalo Wings – Sweet Honey BBQ, Garlic Parmesan and Brown Sugar Sticky Sauce. You won’t need a wingman for this one!
Guests can also enjoy a summertime selection of thirst-quenching, handcrafted drinks, shaken tableside, featuring Deep Eddy flavored vodkas, Jameson Irish Whiskey and Blue Moon Belgian White. There’s no better way to escape the summer heat.
- Bennigan’s Green Tea – Jameson Irish Whiskey, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, ‘finest call’ lemon sour and Sprite. Pairs perfectly with the Ribs & BBQ Grilled Chicken.
- Ruby Ginger Fizz – Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, fresh strawberries and rosemary. A great complement to the Ribs & Signature Chicken Tenders.
- Cucumber Citrus Mash – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, fresh mint, cucumber and lime juice. Refreshingly delightful with the Ribs & Cajun Grilled Shrimp.
“Bennigan’s has set the standard for casual dining for 40 years, and we continue to differentiate ourselves from the competition with our uncompromising focus on quality food served with friendly Irish hospitality at a price that’s roughly on par with most fast-casual meals,” said Legendary Restaurant Brands CEO & Chairman Paul Mangiamele. “Our Summer Shenanigans menu is a case in point. These combo meals are a great value and affordably priced, and include our thick-cut fries and coleslaw. I challenge you to find a better dining proposition anywhere!”
Bennigan’s limited-time summer menu items are only available through July 31, so come in soon so you can try them all!
Now with more than 150 restaurants open or under contract worldwide, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC is continuing to experience strong growth while simultaneously redefining casual dining. Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg and Frederick, Md; Santa Clara and Fremont, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla., Saddle Brook, NJ; Tysons Corner, Va.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; and Dubai, UAE.
Additional restaurants are planned for California, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania and Virginia; and internationally in Mexico, Central America, Cyprus, Egypt, Turkey, Qatar and South America.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the non-traditional, fast-casual concept, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and compelling returns to all its franchisees. Steak and Ale is another American classic poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable steakhouses. Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale are celebrating their 40th and 50th anniversaries, respectively, in 2016.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN.