Popular fast casual restaurant chain is offering a complete Holiday Heat & Serve Meal for 12 for $109.99
Nearly all Boston Market restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day
Boston Market announced it has achieved a nearly 100 percent increase in Thanksgiving sales over the past five years*.
“People today are busier than ever, and when faced with time limitations during the holidays, many would rather spend their time enjoying friends and families, than spending hours cooking and cleaning in the kitchen,” said George Michel, CEO of Boston Market. “Our mission is to take the stress out of the holidays by providing quality holiday meals that taste homemade – all for a great price.”
According to an annual holiday survey from Boston Market, the trend of using prepared foods in Thanksgiving meals continues to increase – with nearly half of all consumers planning to use prepared foods this holiday season.
The survey also found that while 86 percent of consumers enjoy the overall meal experience, the two greatest pain points are shopping for the meal and cleaning up afterward.
“Recently the Department of Commerce released new data showing that this year, for the first time, Americans are spending more money dining out than on buying groceries,” said Michel. “Over the past five years, we’ve gained consumer’s trust by providing a variety of innovative holiday meal options at prices people can feel good about.”
All 453 Boston Market restaurants nationwide, excluding its food court locations, will be open on Thanksgiving Day (hours vary by location) and will offer guests a variety of holiday meal options, including:
- Heat & Serve Holiday Meals: Meals for 4 to 12, turkey or ham. The Holiday Experts at Boston Market will handle all the cooking and seasoning. Guests can purchase a whole roasted turkey meal for 12 – including one whole turkey, spinach artichoke dip, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry walnut relish, vegetable stuffing, dinner rolls and two whole pies for only $109.99.
- Thanksgiving Day Meal: For those who plan to dine out or who need last-minute side items, Boston Market offers holiday favorites like the Thanksgiving Day Meal, which features roasted turkey breast or chicken with two home style sides, fresh baked cornbread and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie.
- Hot & Ready Catered Buffets: Whether you need a holiday meal for the family or office, Boston Market will take care of every detail and even deliver the feast.
- A la Carte: If you need more mashed potatoes, burn the pumpkin pie or are simply pressed for time in the kitchen, Boston Market has all the sides and desserts you need for a stress-free holiday.
To help with last minute planning, The Holiday Experts will accept Heat & Serve and catering orders for Thanksgiving Day until 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25. In addition to online ordering via www.bostonmarket.com, orders can also be placed by calling 866-977-9090.
For additional information, visit www.bostonmarket.com/holiday.
* Includes 2015 sales data thus far; catering sales are excluded.