Veterans and active members of the United States military are invited to enjoy a complimentary pizza, salad or pasta
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), the authority in creative dining with a California vibe, thanks and honors members of the U.S. military past and present with a complimentary meal this Veterans Day. On Wednesday, Nov. 11, CPK invites veterans and active military to enjoy a complimentary entrée from a special Veterans Day Menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen restaurants nationwide.*
“We are grateful each and every day to the men and women of our military, past and present, for their incredible sacrifice and heroism in serving our country,” said G.J. Hart, CEO of California Pizza Kitchen. “This Veterans Day gives us an opportunity to honor their tremendous commitment to serving others. From all of us at California Pizza Kitchen, our deepest thanks and appreciation to you, and please, be our guest.”
The special Veterans Day menu includes the following entrées:
- The Original BBQ Chicken: CPK’s legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and cilantro baked atop hand-tossed dough transform this original to iconic.
- Hawaiian: Fresh pineapple, Applewood-smoked ham and silvered scallions.
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage: Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Pepperoni: A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato: Fresh Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, and Romano cheeses with fresh tomato and basil.
- Untraditional Cheese: We used to call this pizza the ‘Traditional Cheese,’ but after adding two more cheeses to our hand-tossed crust, it’s not traditional. It’s exceptional!
SALADS (FULL SIZE):
- Thai Crunch: Fresh, crisp veggies and cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks. Tossed in Thai peanut dressing.
- Chinese Chicken: Napa and red cabbage, lettuce, chicken and wontons tossed with scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds and hoisin ginger vinaigrette.
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro and basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and CPK’s housemade herb ranch dressing, topped with BBQ chicken, fresh tomatoes and scallions.
- Classic Caesar: With shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons.
- Italian Chopped: Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in mustard herb vinaigrette.
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken: Roasted garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley.
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken: CPK’s twist on a Chinese classic, with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies.
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered traditional meat sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley.
*Dine-in only. No substitutions. Diners must come in uniform or show military ID or other proof of service. Offer available at participating locations. Not valid at locations in airports, stadiums, the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, Guam or international locations.
In 1985, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills and introduced diners to innovative California-style pizza. Since then, CPK has launched what has become a global brand known for creative California cuisine. Today, CPK is approaching 300 restaurants in 15 countries and 217 cities around the world and has served over 15 million pizzas to more than 43 million guests. Dedicated to a unique dining experience, CPK is now introducing its Next Chapter featuring reimagined menus, open kitchens, and unique renovations in all restaurants across the country. For more information on California Pizza Kitchen, visit cpk.com.