Chef Chris Paul brings his distinctive, eclectic and delectable American Fusion creations to the 51 Supper Club and Lounge in Palm Beach Gardens. His American Fusion cuisine focuses on fresh ingredients, and the creative marrying of international flavors, with dishes that are American favorites.
“I could not be more excited to serve this cuisine for everyone, in a restaurant known for its decorative beauty, amazing energy, and unmatched setting” says Chef Paul.
Guests of Chef Chris Paul’s 51 Supper Club and Lounge will find his signature touch of purple in many of his artfully presented dishes, complementing the restaurant’s uniquely elegant setting and familiar color. 51 serves lunch, happy hour, dinner, late night dining, and private events. Chef Paul’s history as a high-end, private caterer will enhance 51’s growing popularity for wedding events and other special occasions.
Some of 51’s NEW American Fusion menu items include:
- Raspberry Parmesan Caprese – Heirloom Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil, Aged Parmesan Cheese, Balsamic Raspberry Reduction
- Prime New York Strip Steak – 16 oz. of the Favorite Cut for Steak Connoisseurs with Caramelized Apples
- Pan-Seared Lamb Chops – Double-Cut Lamb Chops Served on Purple Peruvian Potato Mousse with Blackberry Glaze
- Champagne Chicken – Sautéed Chicken Breast, Served on a Bed of Couscous with Chambord Strawberry Sauce
- Fusion Grouper – Served on a Bed of Couscous with Asparagus, Kiwi, Mango, Grapefruit and Roasted Almonds
Chef Paul’s unique talent has landed him a recurring guest spot on the nationally broadcasted program The Balancing Act, Lifetime Network’s morning show.
From Chef Paul on the small screen, to 51’s new (and really big) screen, as giant movie screen was recently placed on a wall in the main dining room.
Movies, sitcoms, concerts, and entertainers performing live on 51’s Lounge Stage, will be shown as guests dine on the new menu. Beginning in June, the dining and dancing hotspot will release a schedule of what will be “screened” in the dining room and when.