…because bowl games, college playoffs, prize hookups, cold beer and Hooters Girls.
Hooters, the greatest football-viewing destination ever, is officially designating January 2015 “The Greatest Month of Football Ever.” Not only will football die-hards enjoy professional football playoffs leading up to the Big Game and a slew of college bowl games, but January marks the first-ever playoff system for college football. Hooters wants to relish the moment by rewarding the greatest fans ever with daily prizes and weekly epic experiences via Win.Hooters.com — like attending Jon Gruden’s quarterback camp or winning a VIP excursion to the Big Game.
“We’re pumped for The Greatest Month of Football Ever. With beautiful Hooters Girls and boundless opportunities to win this postseason, your team doesn’t have to be in a pigskin showdown for you to score big at Hooters this January,” said Andrew Pudduck, vice president of marketing, Hooters of America. “It’s time to fold up those TV trays and trade in the La-Z-Boy for an epic football-viewing experience at Hooters; or if you’re really lucky, at the Big Game itself in Phoenix.”
Now through February 1, anyone who visits Win.Hooters.com is just one click away from instantly winning daily prizes through Hooters “Spin to Win” game, from Hooters merchandise and gift cards to Hooters Championship Rings. In addition, players can register to win one of five epic grand prizes rewarded each week in January:
1. Party with the Pros: Play by January 4 for a chance to score a trip for two to Phoenix, Arizona, to hang with the pros at their bowl, including two tickets to the game on January 25, round-trip airfare and two-night hotel stay accommodations.
2. Superb-Owl Weekend: Get your game face on by January 11 for a chance to enjoy an epic trip for two to Phoenix, Arizona, to experience the Big Game VIP-style, including two tickets to the game on February 2, round-trip airfare and exclusive four-night VIP accommodations at the BUD LIGHT® Hotel.
3. Team Training Camp: Show ‘em you still got it by January 18 and one grand prize winner will show off his or her skills as an honorary guest at a professional football team’s training camp, including round-trip airfare and two-night hotel stay accommodations.
4. Jon Gruden QB Camp: Spin to win by January 25 for a shot at heading to Orlando, Florida, to spend the day with former professional football coach, Hooters alumnus and current ESPN analyst Jon Gruden during his quarterback football camp in March 2015, including round-trip airfare and two-night hotel stay accommodations.
5. Man Cave Package: Step up your game by February 1 and Hooters will provide the ultimate man cave to one lucky winner. Enjoy a custom football-viewing sanctuary courtesy of Hooters, along with Hooters merchandise and swag.
To increase chances of winning, join the HootClub loyalty program by registering online or downloading the mobile app. In addition to one daily entry at Win.Hooters.com, Hooters is also offering bonus entries through the all-new Jon Gruden Football app. Fans can get their heads in the game by challenging Coach Gruden to a mobile gridiron showdown; beat him and win an extra chance for epic hookups in January. Both apps are available for download on Google Play and the iPhone App Store.
Hooters is dishing out seriously good eats throughout the football postseason, including Hooters world-famous traditional or boneless chicken wings with Buffalo sauces and rubs ranging in heat from sweet to spicy are always a fan favorite. Don’t forget to pair them with an ice cold, refreshing beverage of choice. Fans opting to stay home can enjoy delicious Hooters wings to-go platters, made to order.
For additional information and a full list of rules for Hooters “The Greatest Month of Football Ever” sweepstakes, visit Win.Hooters.com. For a complete list of Hooters locations, visit www.hooters.com.
Hooters of America, LLC, is the franchisor and operator of over 415 Hooters restaurants in 42 states and 26 countries. Known for its world famous Hooters Style chicken wings, the first Hooters opened its doors in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Expectations were so modest at the time that the simple fact the doors opened was deemed worthy of a toast. Since then millions have been liberated from the ordinary at Hooters while enjoying great food, fun and one-of-a-kind hospitality that can only be served up by the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/Hooters, www.Facebook.com/Hooters or www.Instagram.com/Hooters.