It’s National Chicken Wing Day this Saturday, July 29, 2017 and Hurricane Grill & Wings, a beach-themed full-service restaurant franchise known for its jumbo, fresh wings, is celebrating. Participating Hurricane Grill & Wings locations nationwide will offer the following on Saturday, July 29:
- $1 wings all day (Dine-In only; quantities of 5, 10, 15 or 20)
- Spend $20 in wings to receive a Domestic draft beer (or Soda) for FREE! Dine-In ONLY. (Order $40 in food, receive 2 drafts beers or 2 glasses of soda.)
- When Flavor Rewards Program members spend $20, they automatically receive a $5 reward. (Non-loyalty members can sign up at restaurant to receive their $5 reward after qualifying.)
* The $5 Flavor Rewards Program credit will expire after a year
* Those states that do not allow free alcohol will give 2 beverages (tea, soda, etc.)
With more than 62 restaurants located across the United States, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes wings, tacos, burgers and seafood. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, and Texas, with over 50 restaurants currently under development.
For Franchising Opportunities: http://www.hurricanefranchising.com.
Johns Creek CR210
Johns Creek, GA*
Palm Beach Gardens
St. Lucie West