Specialty Lighting introduces its RDF60 recessed downlight LED – a perfect addition when highlighting any space. The 8 watt, energy saving, flanged LED fixture is offered with two standard color lamp temperatures (2700K and 3000K) and six finishes including black (BK), white (WH), antique brass (AB), brushed nickel (BN), polished brass (PB), and polished chrome (PC). Having a cord and plug, it’s a simple solution for nearly any downlight application where up to 50 fixtures can be linked for displays, cabinets, furniture, etc. RDF60 LED is dimmable using Specialty Lighting’s rotary dimmer, and is UL / cUL listed. A trimless style is also available (RD60 LED).
- Electrical rating: 120V, 60Hz
- LED integrated technology (non-replaceable lamp)
- Power Cord: 18/2 SPT-2 (black) with standard male plug
- Construction: steel
- Installation methods: adjustable mounting ring, spring clips, or screw holes. Installation hole diameter 3 3/8″ for the adjustable ring or screw holes; 3 3/4″ for spring clips.
- Height: 2 7/8″
- Diameter: 3 1/4″
- Compatible with Specialty Lighting PH3121 (on/off switch) and PD6113 (full range rotary dimmer)
- 5 year warranty
RDF60 recessed downlight LED is available with customization for project needs.
Specialty Lighting is a market leader dedicated to the art of illumination and power distribution. Since 1975, we have been committed to ongoing research and product development. Our expansive product offering has been carefully crafted to address a wide range of applications ranging from the most basic and simple designs to more elaborate and complex custom designs. Products meet or exceed United States and Canadian safety standards and are UL, CSA or ETL listed. We’re ready to assist you with your next project. Specialty Lighting: More Than Lighting, Powerful Solutions. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.specialtylighting.com.