NTC is pleased to announce the launch of NTC-eSign V.3 as part of our continued effort to enhance the client and applicant experience while completing and tracking all government forms required for WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) and other tax credit programs.
The Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Labor recently allowed electronic signatures for the 8850 forms, allowing NTC to streamline our screening and data collection process
Restaurants have always made up a large segment of our business, servicing clients such as Buffalo Wild Wings, McDonalds, Sonic, Chipotle, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Hardees, Panera Breads, Burger King, and many more. NTC understands the hurdles our restaurant partners face on the store level to screen every new hire as part of their hiring practice and getting the required documentation to us in the allowable narrow time period. As one Manager said, “There never seems enough time in the day to get everything done in a timely manner and now you give me another chore!”
With NTC-eSign WOTC, getting the largest hiring tax credit possible is as easy as answering a few simple questions and a simple Click of the Mouse. NTC-eSign has tremendously simplified the entire process. Using our interactive Q&A, we screen all of your new applicants in a way they can easily understand. No more mailing in the forms or using an inefficient phone bank to determine eligibility.
Using NTC-eSign in the WOTC screening process will allow employers to realize greater benefit by:
- Increasing the dollar amount of income tax credits generated – avg. increase 40%+
- Increasing efficiency and creating a better user experience for both the hiring manager and applicant/employee
- Promoting paperless processes and green initiatives
- Receiving all the added benefits and functionality of 24/7 NTC online reporting, monitoring, and account management
Some examples of how NTC can benefit your business:
- Ocedon Companies: 52-Location Burger King Franchise increased their tax credits 80% and is helping put America back to work.
- Bengel’s Burgers (Five Guys): 14 Locations increased their tax credits 92% and allowed greater compliance.
The NTC-eSign technology can be integrated with an electronic onboarding process or it can be offered standalone via the web while maintaining the highest industry standards for data protection.
If you are currently not utilizing these financially beneficial government incentives in your financial planning or would just like to maximize your tax credit potential give us a call.
Contact Us Today
For more information, please contact: