Offer includes customizable entree options that give guests even more variety and value
Starting today, Olive Garden is giving guests even more value and variety with a three-course Italian dinner starting at just $9.99. For a limited time, guests can create their own pasta entree from the new Cucina Mia menu and also enjoy unlimited garlic breadsticks, choice of homemade soup or garden-fresh salad, and dessert.
Customize Your Own Italian Dinner
Here’s how this limited time three-course Italian dinner offer works:
1. Start with freshly baked breadsticks and choice of unlimited homemade soup or garden-fresh salad
2. Choose from six pastas and five sauces:
- Pastas: Large Paccheri, Tri-Colored Vegetable Penne made with spinach and tomato, Gluten-Free Rotini, Bucatini, Cavatappi, Whole Wheat Linguine
- Made-from-scratch sauces: Roasted Garlic Alfredo, Spicy Diavolo, Primavera, Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato, Fresh Tomato Pomodoro
- Add a topping (additional cost): Chicken Meatballs, Sausage Meatballs, Meatballs, Sauteed Shrimp
3. Finish with dessert from a choice of Chocolate Mousse Cake, Salted Caramel Tiramisu or traditional Tiramisu
For more information and to find your nearest Olive Garden restaurant, visit OliveGarden.com.
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 96,000 employees and more than $3.6 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI), which owns and operates more than 2,100 restaurants that generate over $8.5 billion in annual sales. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and employing more than 200,000 people, Darden is recognized for a culture that rewards caring for and responding to people. In 2014, Darden was named to the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the fourth year in a row. Our restaurant brands – Red Lobster, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Eddie V’s and Yard House – reflect the rich diversity of those who dine with us. Our brands are built on deep insights into what our guests want. For more information, please visit www.darden.com.