Red Lobster is thanking veterans, active duty and active serving military, and reservists for their service with a no purchase necessary free appetizer offer valid from Monday, November 10 through Thursday, November 13. The free appetizer can be chosen from a select list and redeemed by showing a valid military ID or proof of service.
Appetizers available in the Veteran’s Day free offer include the NEW! Crispy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, which debuted on Red Lobster’s newest menu at the beginning of the month, featuring crispy shrimp tossed in soy-ginger sauce topped with jalapenos and served with fresh lettuce cups.
The full list of Veteran’s Day free appetizers is as follows:
- NEW! Crispy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Sweet Chili Shrimp
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Lobster-Artichoke-and-Seafood Dip
- Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Lobster Pizza
- Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Crispy Calamari and Vegetables
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks
- Shrimp Nachos