Your budget may be tapped after a summer full of sun and fun, but you still deserve a little splurge where you can. We’re sharing the Top 10 Ways to Save at Starbucks to help you enjoy your favorite Starbucks Experience while staying within budget.
- $2 Grande Iced Beverage: Enjoy your favorite afternoon refreshment with Starbucks Treat Receipt. Now through Sept. 3, bring in your morning receipt after 2 p.m. on the same day to participating stores and get a 16 fl. oz. Grande cold beverage for just $2 (plus tax). Savor the final days of summer with a handcrafted cold drink of your choice; Starbucks RefreshersTM, Frappuccino® blended beverages and Smoothies included! (http://www.starbucks.com/promo/treat-receipt)
- Free Refills: Register any Starbucks Card, earn 5 Stars and enjoy free refills of brewed coffee or tea- hot or iced while you’re in store. Benefit applies to same store visit at participating stores. (https://www.starbucks.com/card/rewards)
- Save 10 Cents When You Bring Your Own Cup: Receive 10 cents off your beverage when you bring in your own reusable cup, mug or travel tumbler.
- Stock Up on Whole Bean Coffee For Under $10: Now is the time to stock up and save! Three of Starbucks popular whole bean coffees—Veranda BlendTM, House Blend and Fair Trade CertifiedTM Italian Roast—are just $9.95 per pound (reg. $11.95) now until Sept. 3. Hurry up and grab your favorite roast or one of each while supplies last.
- Brew Your Coffee At Home: Get things brewing at home! Did you know that one pound of coffee yields more than 45 cups of your favorite joe? That’s about 30 cents a cup.
- Buy Two Petites, Save 50 Cents: Grab a friend and enjoy a sweet treat with Starbucks Petites—all under 200 calories—and priced so sweet you should probably have two. $1.50 for one, $2.50 for two.
- Make Great Coffee On-The-Go: Whether you enjoy it hot or iced, as a morning ritual or during your Labor Day camping trip, Starbucks VIATM Ready Brew is an instant, delicious option for about $1 per cup.
- Enjoy Free Entertainment: Download free apps, digital books, TV shows, movies, music and much more with our Pick of the Week Program. Each Tuesday, Starbucks releases fresh, unique entertainment that’s picked especially for you, and is completely free. Visit participating Starbucks locations and grab a Pick of the Week card on the counter and enjoy.
- Get Connected with Free Wi-Fi and Starbucks Digital Network: Bring your laptop and catch-up on the news of the day while surfing free Wi-Fi and the Starbucks Digital Network. The in-store Starbucks Digital Network is unique in its content offerings, allowing customers free unrestricted access to various paid sites and services such as wsj.com, exclusive content and previews, free downloads, local community news and activities, on their laptops, tablets or smart phones.
- Monitor Your Coffee Beans: By downloading the Starbucks app on either your iPhone or Android device, you can now have your Starbucks Card balance right at your fingertips to keep track of your weekly (or daily) coffee spend. (www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps)
Available at participating Starbucks stores in the U.S. and www.Starbucksstore.com while supplies last.