Superior Sandwich Brand Gives Back to Fans with New Gifts Each Day Including Free Wiches for a Year & Free Birthday Cake on December 15
For the last 15 years, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, the award-winning fast casual sandwich concept, has changed the sandwich industry with its bold offerings and unique ordering system. Since Jeff Sinelli opened doors on the very first Which Wich location in Dallas, the company has grown to more than 350 locations across the U.S. and has amassed a loyal following of Which Wich fans. Now, the company is giving back and thanking those fans for 15 years of support with the “15 Days of Which Wich” promotion.
“We’re throwing ourselves a birthday party and in true Which Wich style, we’re doing it big! But more than just celebrating reaching 15 years, we want this to be a chance to let everyone who has ever come into a Which Wich and helped build it into the company it is today know that we appreciate the support,” said Sinelli, the founder, CEO and Chief Vibe Officer of Which Wich. “We are looking forward to continuing to get better every year and are excited for all of the birthday gifts we’ll be giving our fans in the first half of December.”
Kicking off on Saturday, December 1 and running through the big birthday celebration on December 15, each day, Which Wich will reward five lucky Vibe Club Rewards members with a variety of different birthday gifts. To participate, anyone can sign up for Vibe Club™ Rewards by visiting https://www.whichwich.com/rewards or downloading the new Which Wich mobile app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
The rundown of daily prizes includes:
- December 1 – Five members will receive a $15 AMC movie gift card
- December 2 – Five members will receive a pair of Which Wich socks
- December 3 – Five members will receive a free Courtney’s Cookie
- December 4 – Five members will receive a Vibe coffee mug
- December 5 – Five members will receive a $25 Best Buy gift card
- December 6 – Five members will receive a $10 Which Wich gift card
- December 7 – Five members will receive a swag box with Which Wich swag and a $5 Which Wich gift card
- December 8 – Five members will receive a $10 Which Wich gift card
- December 9 – Five members will receive a pair of Which Wich socks
- December 10 – Five members will receive a Which Wich coin
- December 11 – Five members will receive a Vibe coffee mug
- December 12 – Five members will receive a $25 Best Buy gift card
- December 13 – Five members will receive a free Courtney’s Cookie
- December 14 – Five members will receive a swag box with Which Wich swag and a $5 Which Wich gift card
- December 15 – All Vibe Club™ Rewards members who have downloaded or re-registered on the new Which Wich Mobile App, will receive a free Birthday Cake redeemable using the new app in-store and one lucky member will be gifted with free Wiches for a year in the form of a Which Wich gift card
Lucky Vibe Club Rewards members will be contacted about their gift through the new Which Wich mobile app or email.
“It’s the season for giving and we are looking forward to giving Which Wich fans all kind of reasons to be happy ahead of our 15th birthday,” said Sinelli. “Can’t wait to see what we will accomplish in the next 15 years of the Which Wich brand.”
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches was founded in Dallas in late 2003 by restaurant entrepreneur, Jeff Sinelli. The national sandwich franchise chain is best known for its customizable sandwiches, creative ordering system, and personalized sandwich bag. In 2018, Which Wich was ranked as the #9 sandwich brand on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 200 Food and Restaurant Franchises of 2018. In 2017, Which Wich ranked as #9 on Fast Casual’s Top 100 Movers and Shakers and landed at #20 on the Franchise Times Fast & Serious list. In 2016, Restaurant Business named Which Wich the first winner of its Future 50 Pacesetter award. Which Wich is the recipient of a Nation’s Restaurant News MenuMasters “Healthful Innovations” award and has been named by Forbes as one of their “30 Best Franchises To Buy.” Which Wich currently has 500 locations open or in development in 40 states and 12 countries. For more information, visit www.whichwich.com.