Reynders’ culinary revitalization targets operational and menu innovations, elevating dining quality and defining the brand as the go-to spot for happy hour and dinner
Bar Louie, the popular neighborhood bar brand is embarking on a fresh era of culinary advancements spearheaded by the brand’s recent leadership hire, Vice President of Culinary and Executive Chef Joel Reynders, who is reshaping the bar and dining experience at the 67-unit concept with a host of game-changing initiatives.
Reynders, who spans an illustrious career of more than 25 years in the restaurant industry, is introducing an entirely new category of dining to the brand targeting dinner-minded guests with a refreshed collection of chef-inspired entrées.
Available now at all Bar Louie locations, guests can enjoy elevated dinner menu selections such as:
- Truffle Mushroom & Asparagus Flatbread – spinach cream sauce, mozzaarella, provolone, parmesan, asparagus, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, artichokes, truffle aioli
- Shrimp and Grits – jumbo shrimp, cheesy grits, andouille sausage gravy,, applewood smoked bacon, scallions
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken – two grilled chicken breasts, mozzarella, provolone, garlic parmesan panko crust, grape tomato bruschetta, roasted baby potatoes, zucchini
- Steak Frites – 12oz New York strip, garlic butter, truffle fries, parmeesan, truffle aioli
These contemporary courses are an extension of the brand’s highly successful dinner menu test launch, introduced earlier this year at select locations. With fanfare for the new menu lineup at an all-time high, Bar Louie is also introducing a bevy of original sides available to thoughtfully accompany one’s entrée selection. Selections include roasted potatoes, pan seared asparagus, grilled zucchini, crispy truffle fries, house slaw and cheesy grits.
To celebrate these new additions to the menu, guests can receive a complimentary bottle of wine, Dark Horse Cabernet or Chloe Pinot Grigio, with the purchase of one bar bite and two main plate entrees in-store at participating locations. The offer is available for dine-in guests until December 30th. *
Mainstays on the menu like Bar Louie’s signature burgers have also undergone enhancements as part of the brand’s culinary revamp. Bar Louie’s burgers now feature 1855 Black Angus Beef, known for its premium quality and unparalleled eating experience. The craft burgers will now feature a larger half-pound patty, a 2oz increase from the previous 6oz burger.
“With unmatched industry knowledge, Joel has shown an incredible ability to elevate the culinary experience for our guests,” said Brian Wright, CEO of Bar Louie. “One of his key contributions has been revamping Bar Louie’s core menu with on-trend, savory offerings to reenergize our existing core customers and attract a newer crowd that is both flavor and cost conscious.”
Part of Bar Louie’s DNA is both approachability and affordability, which is why they are introducing a new wallet-friendly offer. The brand is proud to extend their incredible Burger Tuesday special to be available all week long. From Monday – Friday 3-6pm and all-day Tuesday fans can enjoy any of Bar Louie’s signature craft burgers with choice of fries or tots for just $8**.
For more information about the new dinner menu and their seasonal promotions, please visit barlouie.com.
* Free Bottle of Wine with Purchase of One Bar Bite and Two Main Plate Entrees: Package price including discount equals $69.50. Choose from Dark Horse Cabernet or Chloe Pinot Grigio. Upgrade to Federalist Red Blend or Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc for $10. Total discount value equals $32-$35. Valid in-store only for a limited time at participating locations. Additional exclusions may apply. Bar Louie reserves the right to discontinue this at any time without notice. Offer, dates, times, prices, details and availability subject to change and may vary by location. See server for details. All federal, state and local laws apply. Please drink responsibly. Must be 21 years or older.
** Burger Tuesday, Everyday: Dine-in only for a limited time. Offer, dates, times, prices, details and availability subject to change and may vary by location. Bar Louie reserves the right to discontinue at any time without notice. See store for details. All local, state and federal laws apply.
Founded in downtown Chicago in 1990 and headquartered in Dallas, Bar Louie is the original Gastrobar with an award-winning collection of neighborhood bars with a lively, social atmosphere. With 67 locations across the United States, Bar Louie is known for its signature handcrafted martinis and cocktails, Gastrobar menu of appetizers, burgers, and sandwiches served every day until close. For more information on Bar Louie, visit barlouie.com.
- More from Bar Louie