Nékter Juice Bar, the next-generation juice bar experience that offers a delicious, authentic and ingredient-centric menu of freshly crafted juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls and more, starts the spring season with a fresh and healthier take on PB&J and new line of refreshing “Nékter Freshers.”
Nékter’s new PB&J Trio features a PB&J Bowl, PB&J Smoothie and PB&J Chia Parfait, each with a better-for-you twist on one of America’s longtime favorite flavor combinations. By combining the flavors of natural peanut butter with Nékter’s cashew milk made in-store daily and its new housemade strawberry chia jam, Nékter has been able to capture the flavors and benefits that Americans know and love while removing highly processed ingredients, fillers and artificial flavors.
The PB&J Trio will launch on National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day on April 2 when Nékter’s Rewards members have the exclusive opportunity to order the new items on Nékter’s app. On April 7, all guests will be able to order the offerings in-store or through the app.
Nékter Freshers are a fresh, healthier take on today’s more common and traditional iced beverages. They start with a blend of certified organic and non-GMO teas or limeade and add in slices of fresh lemon, orange, or strawberry. Featuring a Strawberry Green Tea, Mandarin Cardamom Tea and a Pitaya Passion Limeade, Nékter Freshers are a low-calorie, hydrating, and flavorful option for all of Nékter’s loyal fans.
Like all of Nékter’s menu items, the PB&J Trio and the Nékter Freshers are made-to-order and contain no artificial flavors, hidden fillers, or unnecessary ingredients for maximum nutritional impact and benefit. All of the new items will be available for a limited time only until June 1, 2022.
“Spring is always a fantastic time for us at Nékter Juice Bar with all the seasonal veggies and fruits coming to bloom,” said Alexis Schulze, co-founder and chief visionary officer of Nékter Juice Bar. “This year, we have really enjoyed unleashing our team’s creativity around our new Nékter Freshers while celebrating PB&J, a mainstay in American kitchens for decades, by making them the Nékter way.”
The PB&J Trio includes:
- PB&J Smoothie: Features a layer of homemade Strawberry Chia Jam and creamy Salted Peanut Butter making it the perfect option for guests craving something savory and naturally sweet. Additional ingredients include Nékter’s housemade Cashew Nutmilk, Banana, Dates, and Agave. With 21 grams of protein, and excellent source of fiber, manganese and copper, the PB&J Smoothie has a tinge of satisfying tartness to jumpstart the day or afternoon.
- PB&J Bowl: Rich and delicious, the PB&J Bowl sandwiches a layer of Peanut Butter Chia Pudding between Peanut Butter Protein Granola, fresh Strawberries, Nékter’s new housemade Strawberry Chia Jam and a scoop of Salted Peanut Butter. This rich and creamy take on PB&J offers 30 grams of protein and an ample supply of fiber, manganese, copper and Vitamins C and B-3.
- PB&J Chia Parfait: Features a layer of housemade Strawberry Chia Jam topped with Peanut Butter Chia pudding and Peanut Butter Granola. Loaded with fiber and 18 grams of protein.
The three Nékter Freshers include:
- Strawberry Green Tea: An ideal light and refreshing morning or afternoon pick-me-up, this freshly made and unsweetened tea features Green Tea, Orange Blossom, Mint and fresh strawberries.
- Mandarin Cardamom Tea: An earthy tea with delicious notes of citrus, the low-calorie tea is a blend of Black Tea, natural Sugarcane, Orange, Cardamom, Turmeric, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coriander, Tangerine, Mandarin, Tea Essence, and fresh Orange Slices.
- Pitaya Passion Limeade: Like spring in a cup, this citrusy limeade is a perfectly balanced combination of Lime Juice, Dragon Fruit, Turmeric, and fresh Lemon Slices.
As the pioneer of the modern juice bar experience and the champion of menu transparency and ingredient-integrity, Nékter Juice Bar was founded in 2010 to nourish America’s increasing appetite for plant-based, healthy food options that promote and support various lifestyles and diet preferences. With a steady eye on innovation, the health and wellness brand offers a delicious menu of freshly made, clean and nutrient-rich juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls, wellness shots, cold-pressed “Grab N’ Go” juices, healthy snacks, and several natural cleanse and fasting options to help guests “Keep It Real.” At its core, Nékter believes that “healthy” can taste great, be easily accessible, and be affordable too.
Now with 170 locations in the U.S. and 150+ more in development, Nékter is an industry leader in the truly healthy juice bar category. Recent industry recognition includes being named to the Entrepreneur 2021 Top Food Franchises list and earning a spot on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll, reserved only for companies named to the Inc. 500 at least five times. Since opening its first location in 2010, Nékter has received tremendous recognition from multiple leading business and restaurant industry authorities such as Franchise Times, Nation’s Restaurant News, Newsweek, QSR Magazine, Restaurant Business, and more.
*Please see item 19 of our 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for additional information. FRANCHISE OFFER This information is not intended as an attempt to sell, or the solicitation of buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin. If you are a resident in one of these states, we will not franchise until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction. Offerings made by Document.
- More from Nékter Juice Bar