Choose one grilled protein, one delicious pasta – plus two sides – because you can have it all
With so many craveable options for grilled entrées and delicious pastas, Applebee’s is eliminating the problem of having to pick just one with NEW Pasta & Grill Combos, starting at just $9.99 for a limited time*. Guests select their choice of one grilled entrée, such as a Crispy Shrimp with a Grilled Shrimp Skewer, and one pasta, including the NEW Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli, for a custom dynamic duo fit to satisfy all their cravings.
For even more abundant value, each Pasta & Grill Combo comes with a side of steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes, topped off with crispy onions and a signature breadstick. You read that right, all of your favorites on one plate at an unbeatable price.
“At Applebee’s, our menu offers a variety of options, but sometimes all of those options make it hard to pick just one dish,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “With our new Pasta & Grill Combos, we’re making the choice easy by offering some of our most popular entrees and sides all in one sitting … and starting at a great price of only $9.99. It can’t be beat!”
Applebee’s is satisfying every stomach, offering four grilled proteins and three delicious pastas for 12 possible combinations. The Pasta & Grill Combos lineup includes:
- Grilled Chicken Breast with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
- 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin (with option to upgrade to an 8 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin)
- Blackened Cajun Salmon
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Shrimp Skewer with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
- Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli in a Rich Alfredo Sauce
- Stuffed Rigatoni with Tomato Meat Sauce
To order Applebee’s Pasta & Grill Combos for Delivery or To Go®, head straight to www.applebees.com. Or, gift your favorite dishes to someone special with an Applebee’s gift card, available for purchase at all locations or online at www.applebees.com.
* Price and participation may vary.