This October, Order Two Medium Pizzas with Any Toppings for Just $6.99 Each with Purchase of Two or More
October 1 marks the beginning of National Pizza Month and, as the pizza restaurant which serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza restaurant in the world, Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is bringing pizza lovers a deal to help them celebrate all month long.
For the month of October, customers can order two medium pizzas – any recipe and any toppings – for just $6.99 each with the purchase of two or more. October also brings Halloween which is one of Pizza Hut’s three busiest days of the year.
“Pizza is often voted the most popular food in America, so it’s only right that we devote a full month to America’s favorite food,” said said Doug Terfehr, senior director of public relations, Pizza Hut. “This October, we’re giving pizza lovers even more reason to commemorate National Pizza Month with our $6.99 Any Deal. With the unlimited topping combinations, you can honor National Pizza Month with a different flavor each day.”
There’s no doubt that pizza is America’s favorite food. In fact, 94 percent of Americans eat it at least once a month. Other fun facts about our national love affair with pizza include:
- Americans consume 100 acres of pizza per day, which is roughly 350 slices per second.
- Each person in the U.S. eats 46 pizza slices a year on average.
- Approximately 3 billion pizzas are ordered in the U.S. per year.
- Pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping in America.
- 62 percent of Americans prefer meat toppings while 38 percent prefer vegetable toppings.
As part of the $6.99 Any Deal, customers can top their two medium pizzas with any combination of the following fresh Pizza Hut ingredients: Fresh mushrooms, fresh spinach, fresh red onions, fresh green bell peppers, sliced banana peppers, sweet pineapple, sliced jalapeño peppers, Mediterranean black olives, Peruvian cherry peppers and diced Roma tomatoes as well as pepperoni, Italian sausage, premium salami, classic meatballs, slow-roasted ham, hardwood smoked bacon, grilled chicken, beef and seasoned pork. Pizza lovers can customize their pizzas with a choice of five sauces, including Classic Marinara, Premium Crushed Tomato, Creamy Garlic Parmesan, Barbeque and Buffalo. They can also top their pizzas with a choice of sauce drizzles, including Balsamic, Barbeque and Buffalo.
Pizza Hut is proving that no one out pizzas The Hut this October. But this isn’t the first time Pizza Hut has gone to great lengths to deliver:
- This year, Pizza Hut set the world record for the highest elevation pizza delivery at the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, 19,347 feet high.
- Pizza Hut was the first pizza company to deliver pizza to outer space.
- Pizza Hut was the first company to deliver pizza to the White House.
- Pizza Hut was the first pizza restaurant company to accept an order online.
The $6.99 Any Deal is available for dine-in, carryout or delivery at participating Pizza Hut locations nationwide. For more information about Pizza Hut, visit blog.pizzahut.com or to order now, head to www.pizzahut.com.