Endless Shrimp, a guest-favorite event, is back at Red Lobster! For a limited time, guests are invited to enjoy as much shrimp as they like, mixing and matching among a variety of five exciting flavors and preparations, including Red Lobster’s signature Garlic Shrimp Scampi and two exclusive new selections – Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp and Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp.
Guests can customize their experience by choosing two items from the Endless Shrimp lineup to start, and when they’re ready, order additional items one at a time. To accompany their meal, guests will also receive their choice of salad, side and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.
This year’s Endless Shrimp menu features:
- NEW! Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp: Crispy tortilla-crusted shrimp, topped with a three-cheese sauce and fresh, house-made pico de gallo
- NEW! Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp: Grilled shrimp, drizzled with a sweet and savory soy-ginger sauce and topped with a sesame seasoning
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in Red Lobster’s famous creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce
“Our guests love shrimp, and they especially love Endless Shrimp because of all the different flavors and preparations they can try,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “This year’s Endless Shrimp line-up is exciting and craveable because it puts Red Lobster’s unique seafood twist on classic dishes, like nachos and Asian flavors.
Red Lobster is also offering a featured cocktail to complement guests’ meals. The NEW! Tiki Passion Punch features Sailor Jerry spiced rum, mango, passion fruit and pineapple juices mixed with Sprite.
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards or place a to-go order, sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. The free app is available for iOS and Android. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website.