When choosing a restaurant, Red Lobster knows that guests are looking for high quality, variety and flavor, all at an affordable price. That’s why now through May 26 Red Lobster is inviting guests to come in to share the seaside experience with a dinner for 2 for just $25. The special menu provides succulent seafood and non-seafood dishes that are easy on the wallet and sure to leave guests more than satisfied.
As part of the promotion, Red Lobster is excited to announce the addition of three new menu items, while continuing to offer delectable guest favorites. This great deal includes a fresh salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits, two entrees and a choice of shared appetizer or dessert.
- Lobster-Crab-And-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms – Fresh mushrooms stuffed with seafood, smothered in Monterey Jack cheese and baked golden brown.
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites – Tender strips of chicken breast, hand-battered, tossed in a spicy buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles.
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks – Served with tangy marinara.
- Golden Onion Rings – Thinly sliced onion rings, fried golden and served with a jalapeno ranch sauce.
- New! Seafood Lover’s Linguini – Tender shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, roasted tomatoes and green onions in a white wine and lemon-garlic sauce over linguini.
- New! Honey-Garlic Crispy Shrimp – Hand-battered shrimp fried to a golden brown, drizzled with a honey-garlic glaze, topped with green onions and served over cilantro rice tossed with broccoli.
- Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Salsa – Served with wild rice pilaf and broccoli.
- Bar Harbor Salad with Shrimp or Chicken – With dried berries and honey-roasted pecans with a blueberry-balsamic vinaigrette and crumbled blue cheese served upon request.
- Wood-Grilled Pork Chop – Topped with apple compote and peach-bourbon BBQ sauce, served over mashed potatoes and choice of accompaniment.
- Wood-Grilled Chicken with Portobello Wine Sauce – Served with mashed potatoes and choice of accompaniment.
Guests can also treat themselves to a premium entree for just $4 more:
- Chesapeake Shrimp with Crab – Grilled shrimp with crab butter and seafood-stuffed shrimp.
- Salmon New Orleans – Topped with shrimp and Cajun sauce.
- Honey BBQ Shrimp & Chicken – Grilled chicken topped with shrimp in a creamy honey BBQ sauce.
- New! Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Rich, moist yellow cake topped with a slice of caramelized pineapple and served warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle.
- Key Lime Pie – A slice of our cool, tangy creamy classic.
- Chocolate Wave – Warm, rich chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Guests can try both an appetizer and dessert for just $4.99 more.
To learn more about the special 2 for $25 menu and to find a Red Lobster location near you, visit RedLobster.com.