SharpLink, today announced the official launch of its cutting-edge, all-inclusive telecom/technology solution called RetailBox, for multi-location enterprise. RetailBox was designed from the ground up, based on extensive and direct feedback from corporate executives to hourly employees across multiple verticals. It not only allows businesses to streamline and significantly improve telco/technology infrastructures, it provides ample opportunity to reduce expenses at the same time.
“We didn’t guess, deduce from trending news articles or listen to our vast portfolio of telecom and technology partners to figure out what customers wanted, we spent months asking them ourselves,” says Bobby Stutzman, Founder & CEO at SharpLink. “We all learned so much going through this process and after digesting all of the data, developed RetailBox.”
Features and benefits of RetailBox include:
- Solve the Bandwidth Problem: Cable, DSL, Fiber, EoC, T1, Cellular, Fixed Wireless, and Satellite. Because SD-WAN is included, we can aggregate multiple circuits or internet sources into one pipe.
- Hosted Voice: Keep your current number, unlimited LD, music on hold, auto attendant, voicemail to email, Yealink business class desk and cordless phones.
- SD-WAN: Total control from the data center to the edge, all from one pane of glass.
- 4G/5G Failover: Minimize downtime, maximize revenue, and improve the customer experience. Built-in to our SD-WAN hardware, no additional 3rd party needed.
- Managed Wi-Fi: Provide reliable Wi-Fi throughout and across every location. Because our Wi-Fi controller is built-in to our SD-WAN Orchestrator, no additional 3rd party needed.
- Risk Assessment: We evaluate your ability to prevent, detect, contain, and remediate a ransomware attack.
- Installation Included: ‘Plug and Pray’ isn’t our style.
- Fully managed, 24/7 support, one low price, one monthly bill.
RetailBox will be available starting today, June 21st, 2021. For more information visit sharplink.co/retailbox.