Restaurant chain to leverage single technology platform for repair and maintenance across 750 locations
ServiceChannel, the leading facilities services management platform, today announced that Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE: RT) has chosen its technology to streamline facilities management across its 750 locations throughout the United States.
Danny Koontz, Director of Facilities Management for Ruby Tuesday said, “We were looking for a technology platform that would enable us to select our own facility maintenance vendors and directly manage both the quality and cost of service. The ServiceChannel platform provides easy-to-use tools, and many of our 1,500 plus contractors already utilize ServiceChannel.”
ServiceChannel provides a Web-based suite of software products that allow facilities professionals and commercial contractors to directly communicate, collaborate, and control costs. The partnership with ServiceChannel will enable the Ruby Tuesday Facilities Department to:
- Streamline the management of service requests, work orders, invoicing, and payment
- Retain direct control over finding and managing quality contractors in a wide range of trades
- Increase visibility across all 750 locations to reduce repair and maintenance spend without impacting service quality
- Access to Fixxbook, ServiceChannel’s rich database of qualified commercial contractors
- Allow restaurant managers to focus on serving guests rather than dealing with facility issues
“I am proud that Ruby Tuesday chose ServiceChannel,” said Steven Gottfried, founder and CEO of ServiceChannel. “ServiceChannel focuses on delivering the right mix of tools to help facilities managers and their contractors work together more efficiently. We are dedicated to this partnership with Ruby Tuesday and I am certain that together we will drive significant cost reduction without sacrificing service quality.”
ServiceChannel provides facilities managers and commercial contractors with a single platform to manage work orders, service performance, invoicing and payments. By providing a real time, web-based view of service data across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant ROI for their organizations without adding staff, outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. More than 35,000 contractors use ServiceChannel every day at over 100,000 locations in over 24 countries.