AI-Driven Survey Leader Bolsters Platform Roster With Square Integration
Tattle, the hospitality industry’s go-to source for customer feedback management and data-focused operational insights, today announced the launch of its integration with Square, the technology company that makes commerce and financial services easy and accessible. The integration of Tattle with any Square Point of Sale, including verticalized solutions like Square for Restaurants, provides Square sellers with automated, post-transaction surveys that offer a heightened understanding of guest sentiment via concrete, operational improvement suggestions that can elevate guest experience, both on and off premise.
With Tattle, after a Square seller completes a sale, their customer will receive an automated survey email or SMS to collect feedback. Actionable insights are then presented to the businesses inside their Tattle dashboard. Each Tattle survey collects up to 55 data points, while maintaining an extremely high 94.6% completion rate, giving Square sellers granular, statistically significant feedback to improve their customer experience.
“Square is a category leader and one of the most respected companies within the restaurant tech space,” said Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “We’re excited to continue our growth and team up with them, as we seek to empower restaurant operators with the deep insights needed to drive guest satisfaction, and ultimately, sales.”
Tattle is an improvement-focused customer feedback technology platform built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels. With nearly 30 integration partners across POS, digital ordering and loyalty sectors, Tattle can dramatically boost the feedback volume and completion rate for restaurant locations through automation and data centralization. Using AI (Artificial Intelligence), Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant and ghost kitchen locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
Tattle integration benefits include:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside
- 7% total guest feedback penetration and a 94.6% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Leverages AI to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories for improvement across each location
- Satisfaction improvement at an 84% probability within 30 days when locations focus on the Tattle-recommended top opportunity, and revenue increase at a 97% probability in 60-90 days afterwards
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident Management System for guest recovery outreach to 100% of guests using apology emails and reward cards, with a 70% success rate
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Bareburger, Farmer Boys, The Halal Guys and many more. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
- More from Tattle